Chapter 17

Jongho was panic stricken, Yeosang had gone missing and he noticed it the first day. His members just thought he was out and about but he knew better. The older male rarely left his side but now he was gone and it has been a week.

Only after 3 days did the band start to believe jongho and became worried themselves.

Everyone was alerted of the disappearance, fans were in hysterics, police force working endlessly to find the male. Select few fans were searching for the male themselves.

There was no news until one fan got lucky. The girl was in the forest a regular thing she did as she had to cross threw the place to reach her home. On this specific day she got a little sidetracked and came across a building. It looked abandoned but the screams and bellows of a maniac resounded through the halls.

The girl having trained in the military previously jumped into actions and entered the building.

She tredded slowly and lightly heading towards the sound. There she came across a door. The yells coming from inside.

"YOU WHORE! LISTEN TO ME I TOLD YOU TO ENJOY THIS!! IF YOU DON'T I'LL CUT YOUR PRETTY LITTLE FACE!!"

The girl gasped quietly before opening the door silently pinpointing a lath e window that wasn't boarded up but was high reach, she knew with two people they could make it so she let out a small whistle and out from the forest came a wolf a large one at that.

It's head peeked into the window as it was low outthere and spotted its friend. The creature shifted showing a male in his mid twenties. She told the male the plan as quietly as she can before she had to hide as the owner of the voice opened the door to the basement.

"think about what you've done and ill be back." the man's face was on full display so she quickly snapped a quiet photo luckily getting it clear enough to make out the face. She rushed down the stairs quietly before opening the door to the basement and seeing a bed with a lump on it.

It was Yeosang. She gasped and studied his state.
He had given up on anything but that didn't mean people gave up on him so she gently untied the males hands as he watched her. A little sparkle returned to his eyes and he smiled softly.

"thank you" he whispered before passing out.

The girl cursed and hurried up before throwing the male on her back genuinely not caring about the blood dripping down her back.

She got to the window safely and they escaped with the help of the werewolf.

The werewolf transformed and carried the two people to civilisation.

The girl made sure to cover Yeosang with a blanket before they headed to the police station.
There Yeosang was allowed to clean up and get into some clothes, everyone looked at him in sympathy but he just sighed.

He wanted to go home and back to jongho. The girl was rewarded but she refused to take it saying it should go to Yeosang as he suffered.

The police officer nodded before calling his manager and a doctor.

Once they both arrived one with guests the doctor examined him and his face showed everything.

"well first thing is that hes been brutally raped multiple time to the point his rectum has been torn almost to shreds, he's also been whipped a good hundred times and his mentality is beyond existence. He's gonna need at least 4 weeks to heal before he can dancing  and another two for his vocal chords to heal completely. However his mental healing may take a lot longer, so please look after him. "the doctor said before leaving.

Ateez engulfed the male in their arms and cried like babies.
" let's get you to the hospital so they can do a further autopsy so we know your okay and can come home" the manager said and Yeosang simply nodded and off they went.

The trip was worth it as the hospital started surgery on him to help the healing go faster, they also gave him blood a meal and water which he downed instantly.

The doctors did a scan on his brain finding a damaged part which is causing his dull eyes and behaviour but not all of it.

They cleared that up and kept him over night before he got to go home with multiple meds.

The fans were notified and everything calmed down the man was caught his background check showing he had previous incidents with all his lovers Yeosang being the worst. They put him in jail for live as the man's mental stability was horrendous and didn't want a repeat once he got out so he will never be seen again.

Overtime Yeosang healed and returned to his usual self but not fully he still had the train, fear and he could still feel the pain in his nightmares.

Jongho tried everything and finally helped Yeosang get some sleep.
He ws going to protect the male a lot more now. He doesn't want his boyfriend hurt ever again.