Chapter 11

(so did you enjoy my little tease in the last chapter? 😏 Warning this chapter also has sensual pictures and should not be viewed unless you are at least 13 and not innocent)

As the boys continue seonghwa left with a bright smile, he wasn't going to tell everyone since noone but his knew about him and that would be hypocritical but he was glad he had someone like him.

So he returned to what he was doing before he went to jongsang room, he simply went there to ask Yeosang to help him but after he saw that he decided to do it himself.

Yeosang finally changed out of his clothes and into some mens clothes still giggling and smiling at what happened. Jongho made sure to get the best pictures for the account and posted them, he loved the outfits he had and loved people's reactions to them they made him happy.

After their whole fiasco the two boys went downstairs to eat. Tomorrow they had another interview and then they were being told to sign up for a dance studio to help strengthen their dancing.
They didn't want to but it was the ceos order.

After they ate everyone went to bed.
Jong ho and Wooyoung were roommates as the staff wanted to separate the couples.

Yunho and hongjoong.
San and mingi
Seonghwa and Yeosang.
-----------------------------------------------------------

The next day the boys were woken up by the camera crew who were recording them for the day.

At first they woke jongho and he started to wake the rest.
(this is going into the treasure film now❤️)

(take in mind these are fake subs some are actually the same as the origional translation)

Jongho had finished waking everyone up and now they had to go downstairs to be briefed on what is happening in these next few days.

(I'm literally just going to end this chapter with the episodes of the treasure film, feel free to watch them, or if you already have please ignore this and pretend this is a long chapter 😂😂)

(OK now I'm kidding ill continue this chapter more)

After the week of completing the film the boys got the rest of the holiday free they didn't really have any time to themselves and could not be lovey dovey to one another.

Finally today was a day of and they could do whatever they wanted. So seonghwa wanted to go shopping with Yeosang after telling him he also cross dresses.

"Yeosang can I speak to you?" seonghwa asked Yeosang as they were surprisingly the only ones awake and in the room.

Yeosang nodded before replying "sure"