Chapter 8

They stayed like that for about 32 minutes before footsteps both walking and running could be heard on the wooden floor.

So they split apart and Yeosang rushed to the kitchen to wash his face.
While jongho retreated back to his phone.

Ten seconds later san and Wooyoung ran in with yunho and seonghwa walking behind them. Behind them were two zombies who were named hongjoong and mingi as they looked sleepy and exhausted.

Seonghwa started making everyone ramen since he couldn't be bothered to cook a proper breakfast as he too was tired but not as much as the two zombies.

Once it was ready he set the six bowls on the table having noticed two freshly cleaned bowls on the side assuming jongho and Yeosang already ate.

Everyone immediately dug in and inhaled the food as if they were under fed baboons.
Jongho simply smiled and tried to hide his laugh. They truly were wierdos but he loved them.

After cleaning up the group got dressed and headed to the beach for the day as in a few days they will be going to London for a holiday courtesy of their managers.

They were so excited as they had only a few interviews before they had free reign of the redt of the two weeks as long as they go on vlive at least once every two days.

As they jumped into the van that had arrived a minute earlier Yeosang made sure to sit next to Jongho and fiddle with his coat zip. It was still awkward between them after Yeosangs breakdown but it made him happy knowing jongho at least, accepted who he was and is. It made him feel more comfortable knowing he had someone to lean on in the future. Although he wasnt expecting much but that feeling still beat every gift he got.

They finally arrived to the beach and saw it was warm, sunny and the tide was at a preferable distance to swim in, so the group had masses amounts of fun before calling it a day and going home.

After arriving home the group split to do their own things.
Jongjo and Yeosang went to their shared room as it seemed they had a little more to talk about.

"jongho thank you for earlier" Yeosang stated and jongho grinned before replying.
"don't worry about It I was glad I didn't do something worse for you to hate me, I truly don't care who you are hyung, I'll support and love you the same. Just as I would the others if they had a secret like this." jongho said adding the last bit after internally panicking at the thought of the way he sounded.

He wasn't sure how he felt towards his hyung so he didn't want to labke it as of yet.

" you should shower to get the salt out your hair otherwise it'll be greasy in the morning." jongho said handing Yeosang a towel. Who took it with a smile before making his way to the attached bathroom.

He showered quickly but cleanly and returned to his room to change into Pyjammas and getting into bed.

" hyung you don't have to hide when your around me besides I want to see how you look" jongho said with a teasing smile causing Yeosang to bkusb while smiling before getting up and getting out of his uncomfortable Pyjammas into cute Harry Potter pj's.

(again my clothes and most likely the only girly clothes I feel comfortable wearing. Ignore the fact that it's a horrible picture)

After r. the changed he felt better and grinned really wide. He faced jongho who simply stared agape.

"what's wrong?" Yeosang asked bitting his lips.

"you look cute" jongho replied breathlessly while blushing.
Yeosang started to turn red and nodded before jumping into bed and hiding under his blankets.

"hyung ill make sure no one wakes you up so they don't find out so don't worry" jongho said after chuckling at the reaction Yeosang had at the compliment.

He grinned and went to shower himself before changing and getting into bed himself.

Today was fun, exhausting and stressful but it was one of their best and most likely never to forget days.

Who knows what lies in the future.