Nick Scratch - Sleepless

Hey guys here's just a nice short one, I'm away on a class trip and will post a much longer chapter then!

It was most likely 11 o'clock already and for the love of satan you couldn't go to sleep. You thought of using a sleeping spell but that truly wasn't going to any good use.

It always left you more tired the following morning.
So you thought of the second best thing...go to your best friend dorm.

You walked down the hall to the boys dorms. Quietly opening the door and making your way to Nicholas bed with out waking anyone up was quite easy really.

A poke to Nicholas shoulder wasn't enough to wake him up.

"Hey Nicky wake up." You softly spoke as you poke his face.

He answered with a slight 'what' to show that he was awake and listening to whatever you were going to say.

"I can't sleep and I didn't want to use a sl-" You were cut off as Nicholas opened his arms up and did a small motion to let you lay down with him.

You smiled, and got underneath the blanket.
Nicholas wraped his arms around you while snuggling up closer to his chest.

"Thank you Nicky."

"You're welcome doll."

It took you awhile to fall asleep but until you did Nicholas stayed awake with you, even if he was exhausted.

Eventually you drifted off to sleep and Nicholas smiled giving you a small kiss on your forehead before falling asleep himself.

He would always open up his arms for you when you need him and you would do the same for him.

cherriesnknives on Tumblr