It was only the beginning

Disclaimer:
This has not been edited
Once editied, there will be some changes.
Also this is my first book
So bare with me
Please don't be a silent reader😉
Enjoy.Comment. Vote.

Thank you❤️❤️

Peter

It all started in the 6th grade, yip I was the new girl and boi did I excel in all vital aspects, according to me at least.
I performed brilliantly academically, was the fastest girl on the track team, and well regarded with friendships.
As for the looks department that was a matter of personal opinion... I was never a looks type of person, for me it was all about the build and personality.

So yes, it's was staggering. But sooner or later the "new girl effect" wears off.
It wasn't necessarily awful, it was...it was like falling into a pool being over relished by the water, then coming up to breathe not because you were suffocating and you are now enlightened to the norm.

7th grade
That's when I officially met Peter
The one to remember, but then again aren't they all?

Peter was cute, chubby, intelligent and funny. He had a way of using his personality to make the room light up. I would take one glance at him and feel a smile from cheek to cheek in no time at all.

He tried to speak to me often, but in those days I resided in my shell and was not the talking type what so ever. Well that was one of the reasons another was because, I had heard he had a crush on me in the 6th grade. I didn't know how to react because No one and I mean NO ONE had ever had a crush on me...at least from what I knew.

So yeah, it was strange I wasn't accustomed to this situation I didn't know how to act.

I thanked the stars he never knew that I was aware, who knows how much more awkward the situation would have been. I just realized how much it bothered me, knowing that he liked me and now I'm starting to think what if maybe it's cause I liked him too... and I was so frustrated with the fact that I couldn't communicate that.

But it was grade 7 what did we know any ways?
Although I still can't help but think if I did speak then maybe things would be different now.

I remember laughing a lot but never saying anything in return...then there was that one time I looked at him and I knew, I just knew

it was only the beginning.

Harry

Harry was a lot like Harry Potter, that's why he has the name. My arrival to high school 'Grade 8" Harry was basically "the chosen one" so much so that, whenever we played netball if he walked past my team mates would either stop and literally stare or attempt some seriously questionable stretches to look sexy. Me on the other hand, I despised the guy, I don't know,  there was just something about him...his arrogance perhaps? I'm not sure but, while all the girls went ballistic I was the one who rolled my eyes and carried on living my best life.

Ok so yeah, I admit he is drop dead gorgeous, played soccer and was intelligent too, what more could a girl ask for?

It makes you wonder, what was my problem?

Well, he had f-boy written all over him, you see, and in the grade 8 I had enough sense in me to see this. If only my eight grade sense had stuck it out longer maybe I wouldn't be where I am now, feeling what I'm feeling now.

Josh

Josh was a strange guy. He was low-key. I first met Josh in the  grade 7. It was simple he was popular I wasn't, but that time "the new girl effect" had worn off. Josh was the classic, bad boy who was way too cool to ever really have a conversation with me unless of course he needed something, which honestly, was totally ok with me. So, ultimately Josh and I had no history what so ever. Little did I know that no history didn't mean no future.

Lola

Lola and I are best friends, officially effective of 9th grade. Lola and I have so much chemistry it's crazy we think the same, and usually feel the same. I can't explain it but, I'm pretty sure the heavens knew we would need each other.

She was the first person I ever properly confided to. She had invited our whole group of friends to hang out at her place and I was the only one able to pitch. So we landed up sitting and talking about our crushes and how we felt, it was incredible, I never thought I could ever be comfortable to ever talk about those things with anyone. As I said before I always kept everything to myself, that was until she confided to me first and from then on we have been  inseparable. She is the only one who knows the truth about every single one of my suitors, and so together we set out to get through the love involving parts of what we call life.