Chapter 10: SleepOver

Y/n POV

I was back at my house with Sana and the eight other people that stood by me against whoever mimicked Mr. RapMonster.

"May I ask how you knew it wasn't Mr. RapMonster?" Nayeon asked.

I looked over at her and smiled, "I borrowed my pet's eyes to analyze who was lying."

"Wah that's so cool!" Momo said.

"Wait, you have a pet?" Tzuyu questioned, "Can we see it?"

I'm pretty certain Marshmallow was in this house somewhere and nodded my head. I let out a loud whistle and waited.

Everyone looked around for her. I saw movement coming down the stairs, "She's over there."

Once Marshmallow was down the steps she walked over to me.

She looked at how many people were around her and watching her every move, her tail was twitching. She was nervous and shy.

Marshmallow would not fit on the couch because many people were already on it. So I slid off of the couch onto the floor with her.

"Guys. This is my pet, Marshmallow." I stated as I petted her head, trying to get her to relax.

" I stated as I petted her head, trying to get her to relax

Immediately everyone started complimenting her.

"She's so beautiful!"

"I've never seen a tiger before, amazing."

"Those blue eyes are so pretty."

"Her white coat is so unique."

"I feel more safe knowing she's here."

I looked over at all of them and nodded my head, giving my silent thanks. Marshmallow seemed to have calm down and was proudly puffing out her chest.

"Umm may I?" Mina nervously questioned.

I smiled at her and nodded.

She got off of the couch and came closer to us. She took out her hand but was hesitantly holding it out.

Marshmallow understood what she wanted to do and moved closer to her, making Mina's hand brush against her fur.

Mina seemed a bit shocked but nonetheless continued to pet Marshmallow and brightly smiled, "I haven't found my pet yet. I cannot wait for it to happen."

"I'm sure it'll happen soon," I encouraged.

What kind of host am I? I forgot to ask them if they wanted to drink or eat anything!

I cleared my throat, "Would anyone like anything to drink or eat?"

"You might not want to ask about food with this girl here," Jeongyeon gestured to Momo, "She'll eat your whole fridge."