Chapter 18: Airship

Y/n POV

"I understand your shock but I really need a certain artifact from the castle," JYP-nim stated.

"You can't get it yourself?" Tzuyu raised her eyebrow. I noticed Mina hit her in the arm and gave her a certain look. Tzuyu immediately looked away from JYP and sighed.

"I think you ladies would be more successful than if I went," JYP-nim cleared his throat, "I have spoken to TOP and he agreed to guide you."

"Why would he need to guide us? The castle is abandoned," Jihyo frowned.

"It is?" I asked.

Everyone looked at me in shock.

"...What?" I questioned.

"How do you not know that? Ever since Queen Sapphire's mysterious disappearance, the castle has been empty." Nayeon stared at me.

"Mysterious disappearance?" I murmured.

"Y/n. Have you not been paying attention in your history class?" JYP-nim raised his eyebrow.

"Everyone knows that after Queen Sapphire gave away her baby, Seth went to go 'talk' to her and both of them haven't been seen since." Chaeyoung explained.

"When did we learn this?" I tried to recall any memory of learning this event.

"I think we all learned it from stories. Did no one tell you the story of our people?" Dahyun tilted her head at me.

"My parents were never home and my babysitter didn't really speak with me, I had no one to tell me. Plus, I didn't really like learning about our history." I softly stated.

"Why not?" Sana held my hand.

"I'm not particularly sure. Whenever I learn more of our history, I just have these nightmares. Very vivid, terrifying nightmares." I lightly shuddered.

JYP-nim frowned at me, "...Maybe you shouldn't go to the castle."

I snapped my eyes to him, "What? No, I'm fine. I can still go!"

"I don't know Y/n. It concerns me how you fainted a couple days ago and these nightmares you speak of aren't helping your case." JYP-nim told me.

"I'll be fine as long as I have these girls and Mr. TOP with me," I clenched my jaw.

JYP-nim stared at me for a long time. He seemed to be contemplating something in his head before he let out a sigh, "Alright. You can still go but if you need to back out, then you back out. Understood?"

I grinned, "Yes sir!" Then I realized that we didn't really make the decision to go or not. I glanced at everyone before speaking, "So are we going to go? I'd like to make this choice as a team."

Everyone stared at each other, speaking with their eyes. Then, they all nodded their heads. Jihyo spoke up, "Looks like we're all going."

I cheered.

"As if we were going to say no," Sana smirked at me.

I chuckled.

"Great! So the artifact that I need looks like this." JYP-nim showed us a picture with this phone.

" JYP-nim showed us a picture with this phone