1: The Boy

A/N: Please DO NOT TRANSLATE and REPUBLISH! or else I will unpublish this and it will be gone away again!

--------

At the age of 26, Wei Zhan is already an accomplished man in the business world, acting as the Vice President of the Jiang Group of Companies alongside his Uncle Jiang Fengmian (The President) and his grandmother (Jiang Sangren) as the CEO.

He is usually based in their Beijing headquarters, but just last night, he received a call from his grandmother asking him to come back in the countryside where the family manor is, and also where their company had begun. He was informed there is an important family announcement to be made, and his attendance is a must. That's the reason why he is now on his way back home.

It has been a while since he had gone back. People mocks him behind his back commenting he is an arrogant who does not look back where he came from, and that he prefers the city life. But that wasn't the case. He hates the place, as it bears the memories of his beloved parents who are now gone. That rural area just reminds him of the dream life that was ripped away from him when he was still young.

So even throughout the journey, he spared not a single glance at the sceneries outside. Instead, he kept himself busy studying the company paperworks which he had the choice to leave for his subordinates to look into while he is away, but he did not.

He was scanning the last paper in his hand when he heard several mad honks made by the car he was in. He lifted his eyes and realized their car had stopped advancing even when the green street light is on.

"Sorry, Young Master, the old woman is just crossing too slow." his driver claimed. That's when Zhan saw an elderly trying to cross the street, the green man crossing light has already turned to red, but she is still half way through the road.

Zhan shook his head lowering his eyes back on his paper. "If she is your grandparent, I doubt that you'll be saying that."

His driver winced with the comment, realizing his mistake. He had worked for the Jiang family for decades, and knew how close Zhan is with his grandmother who took him under her care after Zhan's parents died in a car crash when he was 8.

"Ah. My mistake, Young Master. Please forgive my rude words."

Zhan lifted his eyes again and smiled at Mr.Lam, "Give her time. I'm not in a hur--." Zhan did not finish his sentence as his eyes caught something interesting. A young boy ran from the opposite direction of the old lady, stopping in front of her, and smiling kindly offering to assist her.

They managed to cross the street in a quicker pace. And for some reason, Zhan's eyes lingered on the man. He seems familiar somewhat. He couldn't help but stare at him wondering, until he was out of sight.

"What a handsome and kind kid. Very different from the teenagers in the city!" Mr.Lam commented, making Zhan nod his head in agreement. "Indeed." Zhan replied with a smile.

For the first time after so long, he felt nice to be back. The kindness that guy had shown, has somewhat lifted his mood.

'It might not be too bad.' Zhan smiled to himself.

-----------
Author's note:

What do you think?

I know a bit too short! But I just have to stop Zhan's perspective for now, as I need to introduce Yibo's character 💕

Lan Zhan + Wang Yibo = Lan Yibo
Wei Ying + Xiao Zhan = Wei Zhan

Sorry Mr.Lam! (He is the director of The Untamed 🙈)

Vote. Comment. Subscribe!

8-Mar-2020

OMG! At Last! #1 in #Bromance 😘