15: Reunion

Zhan hit the pedal in full speed, pursuing the direction of the Lan family's abode. He reached their residence in no time. However, all his expectation of reunion and desire to gratify his yearning for Yibo crashed as soon as he arrived.

The house lights were all off. The surrounding appear bleakly empty. He violently knocked on their door, still with hopes for someone to come out. But after minutes of banging and waiting, he knew the Lans have ran away. And he'd lost Yibo.

He sardonically let out a chuckle. "I've hurt Qing for you! And you've abandoned me."

He felt betrayed and abandoned. But he couldn't hate the man. He loves him, and it pains him to know he'd lost him.

"Where are you, Yibo?" he mumbled as he sat at the porch's stairs, hiding his face between his arms and knees, wanting to contain his tears.

He closed his eyes, and recalled Yibo's features, sharp and apathetic face contrasting his fathomable light eyes. His jade white skin, smooth and cold to the touch. His blushing ears and nape. His soft lips.

Another hollow laugh, escaped his thoat. "My cute little Devil. I miss you."

Zhan did not notice the indefinite passing of time. The sky started to rain again, but he kept his place, unmoving in his seat on that uncomfortable wooden flooring. His negative thoughts devouring him without pity.

He was too preoccupied, he didn't notice a car had stopped by the front of the house, until its door made a dull, heavy sound as it closed.

Involuntarily, Zhan perked up his head to take a peek. And he came face to face, to the most handsome face in his eyes.

"Mr.Wei?" Yibo asked looking at their visitor, wanting to ask why the other is pathetically waiting there soaking wet from the rain. He crouched on Zhan's front, sharing his umbrella with him. He wasn't sure if he saw a tear fell from Zhan's eyes, or was it just the rain kissing the other's cheeks. But in Yibo's eyes, Zhan was so breathtakingly beautiful. Once he stared, he couldn't avert his eyes away again.

"Yibo..." Zhan smiled enthusiastically making Yibo feel a swoony sensation in his chest. "You came back!" He exclaimed, squeezing Yibo tight in his arms. Yibo's mind froze with Zhan's welcoming action. He find it hard to breathe within Zhan's strong arms, but he did not push Zhan away. His mind went in cloud nine, while his body reacted on its own.

Yibo let Zhan engulf him in his warm embrace, allowing his lips to rest on Zhan's collar, his cheek touching Zhan's neck. That simple touch lit up a fire burning inside Yibo. A type of desire he thought he could easily suppress, but is unable to.

Yibo doesn't know how to express the heat within him, and it was making him restless. Involuntarily, his mouth opened without warning and his teeth pierced Zhan's shoulder mercilessly.

Zhan gasped in pain, but endured Yibo's torture with a satisfied grin. He lightly kissed Yibo's shoulder in reply inhaling Yibo's mild scent of sandalwood. His smile widened as he felt Yibo's arm encircling on his back, stopping to clutch his shirt for support.

He is desperately dying to see his crimson ears, but the first thing he saw when he lifted his head was Lan Qi Ren's eyes almost dropping on the ground as he watched the two cling onto each other like they are one person. Zhan saw his change of colour into ashen, and with an awkward cough, Zhan made his claim. "We'll go ahead, Mr.Lan." he said before the old man passes out on the spot.

Arm still around Yibo's waist, he pulled him towards his car. Opening the door for him, and fastening his seatbelt, before he claimed his seat on the driver's end.

He glanced at his dazed passenger first before turning on the engine. "Let's go home." he said, interlacing his fingers with Yibo's, then planting a kiss on his hand.

Yibo slowly nodded his head in agreement, flexing his fingers to hold Zhan's warm hand.

Zhan interpreted the gesture as a go signal to fully claim what is his'. He stared at Yibo's light eyes with intense and passion, seductively uttering as he planted another kiss on Yibo's hand. "This would be a long night, my dearest fiancé.".

15-Mar-2020