25: Two Weeks

It was already late in the morning and it was the second time Yibo had woken up past his usual waking up hour of an early 5 am. Both instances, remarkably, spent in Zhan's arms and warm cuddle. He can't deny the ease those arms provide, lovingly soothing his body's weariness.

But Yibo had to pull away from that comfort, he is sure Zhan's arm is now numb from him lying down on it overnight. So, he lazily lifted his head up from it while pushing Zhan's other arm wrapped around him stealthily away from his body.

Once up, he had the full view of Zhan's pretty face. He can't believe a cheeky man could be so tamed and beautiful when inactive.

His fingers are itching to touch him, and so he reprehensibly did. He knew those strands of hair would be soft, and he was right. Zhan's smooth skin was also indeed pleasingly subtle to touch. And those lips, he still can't figure out why those lips are always so red and alluring.

Suddenly, the edges of that mouth upturned and cute bunny teeth became apparent. "Do you like it?" A sleepy Zhan teased making Yibo withdrew his hand and swiftly turn around to leave.

But Zhan's body are fully energized to act quickly and halt him from escaping. He spun Yibo around to face him, snaking his arms on his waist, smiling widely, "Don't be shy, Didi. You can always do whatever you want to do to Gege."

The pale red tinge on Yibo's ears started to crawl down his back. He is too embarrassed of Zhan's strong lustful provocations, adamant with his own desire to give in.

He put his palm against Zhan's mouth, covering those sinful lips to stop such an early misconduct. However, he had to retrieve his hand immediately, feeling a warm moist tongue stroking his bare skin.

"Gross!" Yibo exclaimed but his blush says otherwise.

"I can do a lot more gross things with you, Didi. Try me." Zhan gave a flirty wink which made Yibo's heart make a flip. He pushed Zhan's chest away attempting to run away, but Zhan was ahead of his movements at all times. The way Zhan pulled him closer, made Yibo land on his lap while his body faced the other's body, their faces only one breath away.

A roguish smile greeted Yibo's shocked face, but it was gone in an instant as Zhan buried his face on Yibo's chest. His embrace, too tight making Yibo anxious.

"I have to go." Zhan whispered on Yibo's chest. "I need to go back to Beijing for a few days."

All at once, the colour in Yibo's face drained. He had now turned ghastly white as a ghost. "W-Why?" his voice cracked.

"To do some works." Zhan breathed out then filling his nostrils with Yibo's sweet scent. "I have a mountain of paperworks to review and sign. If I don't go now, it would turn to a range of mountains and it would be more difficult to finish."

He lifted his face to meet Yibo's, asking for the other's consent. But Yibo averted his gaze, staring down his fiddling fingers. His long fringes were shrouding his brown eyes from Zhan's view as he asked after a minute of silence, "Today?"

Zhan confirmed with a broken heart. "Yes. Today."

Yibo's eyes snapped its way to meet Zhan's. "It's Sunday." he declared confused why Zhan needed to work on a weekend.

Zhan's soft chuckles broke the solemn atmosphere, "I guess there's no weekend off for a hard working man." He wiggled his eyebrows in humour, explaining, "I have to start today so things will resume to normal by Monday at work."

Zhan's comical gestures and words did not achieve its goal though. "How long?" Yibo asked slumping his shoulders, not understanding why he feels sad nor why he hopes for only a short period of separation.