33: Drunken Sin (three)

All eyes are afixated at the scene. The young lad was helplessly intoxicated that he had lost consciousness.

Good thing Zhan was quick to act and caught Yibo in his arms before he hits the floor. He then tapped his cheeks gently, heart pounding loud, afraid of losing his precious Didi.

He breathed in relief when he heard slow and soft breaths escaping Yibo's mouth, the same peaceful sounds he produces while sleeping.

Zhan chortled mesmerized. "You scared me to death!" He whispered to the sleeping man.

He effortlessly lifted him up in his arms while Yibo comfortably snuggle his face on the crook of Zhan's neck. His breath, like tickles of tease, making Zhan want to run away with him that instance.

"If you'll excuse us." Zhan politely bid goodbye to their guests. Although feeling apologetic as the party is supposed to be mainly for him and Yibo's union celebration, there's no doubt, Yibo is his priority amongst all else.

Zhan brought Yibo to his bedroom in that mansion, plopping him carefully on the massive bed which has been left vacant and unused for several years now since he'd left the town. The dark blue sheets were in contrast to Yibo's milky colour, which makes him look like an ethereal being resting in the heavenly night sky.

He sat next to him, amazed yet again, how Yibo could fall into that state with just a glass of wine. He stared at the other's face, pushing away his long fringe that now covers his beautiful eyes. "He doesn't even blush while getting drunk!" He chuckled to himself. "You're indeed one of a kind, my love."

He planted a kiss on his forehead before intertwining their fingers. The white gold band on Yibo's ring finger caught Zhan's attention, and he couldn't help but felt butterflies in his stomach. That was the engagement ring he had given him. "It really perfectly suits you." He said planting a soft peck on Yibo's pallid hand.

Almost an hour passed, Zhan was too engrossed staring at the enthralling beauty laid in front of his eyes, when Yibo's eyes fluttered open. He teasingly welcomed him back to the world of the living. But when he hovered over him, there was something in Yibo's eyes he couldn't put a finger on.

On the other hand, when Yibo saw Zhan's face, he bolted right up with a happy countenance, like an excited child receiving his favourite candy. With his wide grin, he pounced at Zhan. Sitting on his lap facing him, he encircled his arms on his neck, while his legs where tangled on Zhan's waist. Their faces only a breath away.

Zhan's body froze with the contact, mind unable to process the sudden change in Yibo's behaviour.

"What a sweet smell!" Yibo exclaimed sniffing Zhan's neck, filling his lungs with his fragrance. His nose brushing Zhan's neck sends shiver down his spine, it was an elating experience, yet bizarre.

Yibo pulled away, pouting at Zhan's nonchalance.

Zhan cursed the stars, tempted by Yibo's childish pout from his plump red lips. He unconsciously licked his own lips, only for Yibo to caught the act. But Yibo's eyes was captured not by Zhan's well defined face but by the mole under his lips.

"Very beautiful!" He adoringly said caressing the spot with his slender fingers. But the touch wasn't enough for him. He leaned in and licked Zhan's chin, beaming wide as he pull away again. "How could a mole be so beautiful?" He tilted his head pondering with curiousity.

Zhan was just staring at him in shock while his cheeks burn in a blush. He had never imagined Yibo to be this daring and bold. Acting innocently cute like a child, yet tempting like an inescapable sin.

Excitedly, Yibo exclaimed "I have some moles too! Wanna see?" He pulled his collar to show Zhan the mole on his neck, just atop his collar bone on the right side. But it wasn't the first time Zhan had seen it. He had made love with him last night and none of his skin was left unexplored and untouched by him. So of course, each mole his beloved has, did not escape Zhan's sharp eyes. He can even paint him in perfect detail with closed eyes.

Zhan pulled his lips, repressing a mischievous smile. He ruffled Yibo's soft hair, messing its already tousled style.

Yibo unblinkingly stared at Zhan's facade, enjoying the sight and obediently accepting the touch. Craving for more, his presentation didn't end in that one mole. "I have more moles here Zhan-ge!" He suddenly pulled his shirt up and his perfect lean abdomen graces Zhan's eyes. He indeed has two tiny moles in his belly.

'Such a beautiful masterpiece.' Zhan prayed for his salvation from that drunken sin in front of him.

Nervously, he let out a chuckle and laughed, giving in at Yibo's cuteness. "My Didi is so shameless. Gege is turned on now." He playfully remarked.

His bunny smile is the best sight for Yibo. Even in his drunken state, nothing can bring him bliss just like it. "At last you smiled!" Yibo clasped his hands in delight behind Zhan's neck. "I love your smile Zhan-ge. Smile for me always!" He honestly said, his own lips forming such a lovely smile together with his crescent shaped eyes.

Staring at the temptation before their eyes, gravity pulled the two together and Yibo pressed forward, carefully nibbling Zhan's lips like his favourite candy.

Zhan reciprocated the kiss, enjoying Yibo's boldness, when something wet touched his cheeks. He pulled away and saw that Yibo was now crying like a baby. His cheeks are soaking wet with endless tears. Zhan tried to hush him and wipe those tears, but it just kept on coming.

"I'm sorry, Zhan-ge. I'm sorry. I don't want to hide things from you. But I can't tell them to you, so I'm sorry." Yibo brawled his eyes out.

He was looking so broken, Zhan though curious, did not push him to say the things bothering him. "Ssshhh. It's alright, baby. I won't force you to tell me. So please don't cry." Zhan patted Yibo's head gently, while he soothingly rubbed his back.

All Yibo could do was try and release his pent up emotions through his sobs. And even that was hard and useless.

Not long after, his swollen eyes became exhausted and slowly he fell back into slumber within Zhan's comforting arms while Zhan's mind was left confused and curious.

Zhan carefully placed him back on the bed and laid beside him, caressing Yibo's face, heart broken that he had to see him cry once more. "Anything is alright. As long as you love me, Yibo. As long as you stay by my side."

------------
Author's Note:

This novel is now #1 in #wifi and #38 under #bromance 🤗🎉

26-Apr-2020
P: 01-May-2020

Votes and Comments are most appreciated 💕😘

Hey guys! Please support my newest work!