32:Drunken Sin (two)

The night was young when Zhan and Yibo reached the Jiang's main mansion.

"After you." Zhan bowed and motioned Yibo to enter their family abode. However, Yibo stayed still in his place, eyes caught by Zhan's gnashing handsomeness in his formal attire of black suit and white shirt underneath which is sligthly unbuttoned on the chest to make the attire less formal yet still capturing.

'A modern Prince Charming.'

Yibo can't suppress the thought of how lucky he is to have known him, to be engaged to him, and to soon be married to the man.

As his stare lengthens, his breaths got laboured and his ears started to turn crimson. Crazy and unexplainable, orb like colours start appearing in his world.

Meanwhile, Zhan awaited in silence until he lifted his face and saw Yibo starstruck, blushing without care, as the younger gaped at him.

A cocky smile flourished on his lips, lifting his brow before leaning in and snapping Yibo out of his daydream with a noisy smack on his cheek. "Aiyah Bo-di. Let's finish this quickly and we'll turn your dreams to reality." He teased, lightly chuckling, giving Yibo a flirty wink before he gently pull him inside. "Let's go."

Unknown to Yibo, Zhan felt exactly the way he does.

Zhan had a good look at his Didi at home and stole endless glances as they paved their way to the Jiang's. Yibo's cobalt blue suit with a plain white cotton shirt beneath is smoking hot though conservative. Most of Yibo's fringes were upswept giving emphasis on his hair outline and forehead, while some were left loose on the side which completes his chic style.

Heart bursting in his chest, Zhan wanted to bring him back home and cooped themselves in there, cuddle each other and endlessly pour him kisses. But he has to behave himself for now and endure an agonizing couple-of-hours before that.

It wasn't Yibo's first time seeing the Jiang residence, yet he still couldn't find the right words to describe its magnificence. He won't even dare to compare it to the rich-end houses of billionaires in Beijing because this house is much more massive, modern and unique on its own.

As you enter, a tall bifurcated staircase made of glass welcomes its guests, leading them to the upper floor with two-way options, either going to the left to have a proper view of the Jiang's massive land property or to the right which leads to countless rooms including the personal chambers of the household.

On the ground level, the windows took almost the entirety of its walls, revealing the spacious grassy backyard, inviting nature to the home. The spaces were all well configured, whilst the design features were made by striking materials, especially made according to Madame Jiang's preferences of crystals and metals that has minimalist undertone backdrops.

But inspite the luxury of their family manor, Yibo has appreciated that the Jiang's, though rich, are very nice people. Throughout the night, Yibo had seen that the Lans were being treated well and fairly despite them being on the lower margin of status.

The dinner was a small gathering just as what Zhan had promised Yibo. And Madame Jiang, being the host of the affair, had some announcements to make and so she stood from her seat after the sumptuous supper.

First, Jiang Feng Mian's retirement was made formal which leads to the second news that Jiang Cheng will need to step up and cover his position next year after he graduates from university.

Xi Chen nodded his head calmly as Old Sang Ren spoke, seeming to know the plan, while Cheng looked astounded when his grand mother further said, "Xi Chen will start supervising Cheng on how to handle our business in the main branch of this town as soon as possible."