» 9

Jaemin slowly got off the bed, staring at the girl up and down before walking slowly towards her.

"What?" Hyuna said as she crossed her arms over her chest, unamused at his cockiness.

"Who would've thought that out of all of the girls, I'd be undressing miss Hyuna herself." He sounded almost proud at himself as he stood right in front of her.

Hyunas mouth dropped open in disbelief. Not knowing how to respond.

"Look, I left you speechless." He chuckled to himself, watching the girl pout in annoyance.
"Just hurry up and unzip this. I swear to who knows what that if you try anything, I will hurt you."

Jaemin let out a laugh making Hyuna angry, "Jaemin." She whined and slapped his arm as he holds his stomach from laughing too much.

"Sorry, You're just so easy to tease." He began making Hyuna huff out in a pout once again. "Gosh you're so annoying."

"Turn around." He instructed- the girl doing exactly what he says.

She pulls her hair over her shoulder to give him better access. His deft fingers gripped hold of the zip and dragged it down slowly, back being exposed as Hyuna held the material close to her body.

As the zip reached the bottom, Hyuna quickly turned around and grabbed hold of his shoulders.
"No peaking." She said with a pointed finger.

"Really Hyuna, who do you think I am." He feigned offended- but turned around anyway.

Hyuna quickly dropped her dress to the floor when she saw fit that it was safe. Throwing on the same sweatpants and crop as earlier.

"Okay, I'm done." She said as she sat on her bed alerting Jaemin and making him turn to face her.

The awkward silence washed over them again as Jaemin continued to tap away at his phone.

The silence was agonising. She felt awkward, the need to speak, but she didn't have anything to say. Nothing of importance that is.

Ultimately opting for the safest route, playing with her fingers and clear big her throat. "So this assignment. I guess we could start working on it."

"Or we could not." Jaemin said simply, not straying his gaze from his phone.

"Well we cant just sit here in our own self pity, so why not be productive."

"I was finding my own self pity more relaxing than anything." Jaemin said along with a chuckle, finally looking up to the girl and seeing her give him a death stare.

"I don't know why I'm trying to be honest. It's not like we are friends." Hyuna exclaimed, leaning back on her head board and pulling out her phone- not really doing much on it, just flicking through apps to show Jaemin she was annoyed.

"Ouch, and here I thought we were best friends." Jaemin placed a hand on his heart before rolling his eyes. "You know, I don't really know much about you. You are the quiet type who is usually really friendly, so why are you acting like this?"

His question actually serious, making Hyuna look up to the boy, flicking between his two eyes before sighing.

"I'm sorry." She said sincerely. "I never meant to be rude. I'm just- I'm just so tired." She explained to the boy and rubbing a hand over her face.

"There's one thing you should know Hyuna, we are all tired. It's just a matter of how you approach it. You either complain about it, act up, or just forget you're tired and continue on in life."

Hyuna just sat there, blinking a few times to allow his words to sink in, but before she could respond, his mother was at her door and beckoning for her son to leave.

"Thank you for the afternoon Hyuna, it was... enjoyable." Jaemin said, putting on his fake voice to appease his mum. Following her out but looking back to Hyuna and rolling his eyes before disappearing down the stairs.

Once the door had shut, a loud groan left the girls lips as she threw her head back. "That was so unnecessary Hyuna. You don't know the boy, don't act like you do." She told herself.

Angry that she had acted in such a rude way to a boy she only knows through rumours and endless gossips.

But what could she expect, he was the schools Casanova, the player... the misunderstood.