» 11

It was chemistry, once again, and even though you're supposed to listen to the teacher when they explain an assignment, Hyuna couldn't help but drift off into thought.

Looking out the window and watching as kids played in the park across the road.

Watching one kid chase another around before hugging them tightly when they caught them.

The sound of Jaemin tapping his pen against the table distracted the girl as she looked towards him.

Watching as his eyes drooped low, obviously tired. She looked down to his hand and watched him tap the pen to make a beat.

Watching as he also used his palms and knuckles to contribute to the beat he was making. The sound annoyed her, but it was intriguing.

"Do you want me to teach you?" He asked in a whisper, chin resting on his palm as he yawned slightly as he noticed the girls gaze.

"No, thank you. I'm trying to listen to the teacher." That was a lie, she just couldn't handle the stare from him, despite him being tired and not focusing properly.

A low chuckle escaped his lips, "sure love. Just admit it, you can't handle me teaching you something."

Hyunas mouth was open as she was about to respond, but the teacher cut her off before she could.

"Hyuna, what are you doing talking? If I see you talking one more time I'll send you to detention."

His grumpy tone made Hyuna roll her eyes. She never like to say she hated someone, because you can never really know a person.

But she hated this teacher. He never had a smile on his face, always annoyed, and went through topics like he was a snail.

She had never thought anything bad of him, but it wasn't until he made an insulting joke about her family life that she changed her mind completely

"Sorry sir." Was all she could say, wanting it to end quickly and looking back to Jaemin with a glare.

A smile only pulled at his lips as he shrugged.
"Whoops."

Hyuna only pushing his arm slightly, annoyed at the boy, but her push did nothing, he didn't budge- Jaemin obviously a lot stronger than she was.

"As i was saying, before Hyuna started interrupting me. You and your partner will have till the end of this semester to finish this assignment. It is worth quite a lot and has many parts to it.

So I hope you are all diligent enough to have already read through everything I've written in your packs. They will help you immensely.

Now, let's see if you know what Pt is on the periodic table." Her teacher gave off the fakest smile, trying to show how interested he was in the topic.

"Seriously, why does he even teach?" Hyuna said rolling her eyes and leaning her chin on her palm.

"It's like he hates this place as much as we do." Jaemin laughed quietly, watching as the teacher got angry over the PowerPoint not working.

"He needs to take a chill pill." Hyuna laughed along with Jaemin.

The two trying hard to muffle their laughs, Hyuna placing her hand over her mouth and Jaemin biting his lip- trying not to get into trouble.

This was the first time Hyuna had heard Jaemin laugh, even if it was muffled and quiet, but his laugh made her smile.

She had never really seen the boy smile, so to see him enjoy watching their teacher struggle made her stop laughing and just admire his vibrant grin.

He definitely had this charm to him, it's probably why he was so popular.

"Hyuna."