» 80

As the day came to an end the two decided to head home.

They walked hand in hand through the night as the cold nipped at their exposed skin. The street lights being the only thing to make the streets visible as they neared closer to Jeno's house.

As the two came closer Hyuna laid eyes on a familiar black car that had been parked in front of the house- she stopped on the spot.

Jaemin looked back at her, stopping too, as he looked at her in worry.

"Love are you okay?" He asked talking a step back to be beside her, and looking down to make sure she was okay.
"You look like you've seen a ghost."

She took a deep, unsteady, breath in as she tried to calm the bubbling emotions brewing inside of her.
"It's my parents car," she spat out and Jaemins face fell.

"Oh... should we not go back then?" He asked, not wanting Hyuna to do something she doesn't want to do.

"No, it's not their house and I want to know what they're up to." She said storming off and dragging Jaemin along with her.

As they enter the house Hyuna made sure to calm herself down, wanting to hear the reason as to what brought her parents to Chanmi's home at 8pm at night.

As they removed their shoes they began to walk deeper into the house until they made it to the dining room where they sat.

Her parents were sat across from Chanmi who was casually drinking her cup off tea and making sure Tae was okay next to her.

Her parents made eye contact with her before dropping their eyes to where Jaemin and Hyuna were still holding hands.

"Hyuna, Jaemin you're home so soon, how was the date?" Chanmi asked with an overly sweet tone to hide the nerves that pricked at her.

"Why are they here?" Hyuna spat out, eyeing her parents as if she would burn holes into them.

"Hyuna! That's no way to speak to Mrs Lee, answer her properly," Insook said with a distasteful look on her face, scoffing at her child's words.
"I didn't raise you like this."

Hyunas breathing started to pick up as she tried to settle her raging anger.

"I'm sorry Chanmi, the date went great."
"That's great to hear hunny, but I'm sorry about your parents arrival- they just showed up at my door. It's nice to see an old friend though-"

"Oh shut it Chanmi, don't act like you're any better than me," Insook spat, eyes piercing into Chanmi.

"Darling, there's no need for that behaviour, we're here to get Tae and Hyuna and leave," her father said trying to calm down her mother, but at the words that left her house Hyunas eyes widened.

"What? You're here to do what?" She asked in disbelief and believing she didn't hear the words right.

"We are here to bring you and your brother home," her mother reinstates, crossing her arms over her chest in annoyance.

"No,"
"Excuse me?"
"I said no, I'm not going back to that- place! And Tae isn't either," Hyuna said and at the sound of Tae name he got out of his seat and rushed over to Hyunas legs.

"You were gone for so long, don't leave again," Tae whispered to Hyuna as she picked him up.

"I won't kiddo."

Hyunas dad started to rub the bridge of his nose, inhaling deeply from his nose before he looked at his daughter.

"That wasn't an invitation, Hyuna, that was an order."
"Plus, I can't let you be seen with that lowlife broke boy," her mother spat and Hyunas mouth dropped.

Eyes narrowing as she looked towards Jaemin who held a guilty, yet sad expression.

"One, why do you mean by broke?" She asked, tilting her head back to them.

"Oh, didn't he tell you? We got their business. "

—————

Waw we do NOT stan Hyunas parents.