» 36

"Hey Hyuna!" A voice called out, pulling Hyunas attention away from the book she was reading and looking behind her to see non other than Myunghee.

She was basically running up the stairs at the front of the school, which wasn't a good idea because half way up she tripped.

Hyunas hand flew to her mouth as she tried to suppress her laughter. See, she couldn't kill a fly, but watching her best friend almost face plant was hilarious, how ironic.

Myunghee caught herself with her hands before impact, quickly getting back up and running up the remaining few steps.

When she reached Hyuna she didn't even pull her into a hug. They hadn't really been talking as often as they used to, Myunghee always saying she had somewhere to be or that Kyong was calling her.

What if she was getting rid of her friendship with Hyuna because she had more important people to talk to. But maybe Hyuna was over thinking everything, feeling selfish at her thoughts that her best friend wouldn't actually ditch her.

Plus, she had a boyfriend and she knew she would have to share Myunghees attention equally.

"Hey Myunghee," Hyuna had finally calmed down, helping to stabilise the girl who was bent over panting.
"How was your weekend?"

The two started their decent into the large school, many memories of the previous Friday filling her mind fresh as she tried to relive that afternoon.

"Yeah it was okay, Kyong and I went out to the movies, I was going to ask if you wanted to come but I thought you would've had studying to do." She said innocently, not knowing the impact her words had on her best friend as she gazed off out the window.

Hyuna felt like she just got impaled, every knew that's what she did pretty much her whole life, but that didn't mean it was the only thing.

It was only a few days before when she was on the schools roof after hours and riding motorbikes after dark, having her first sips of freedom.

"Oh, that's nice of you to think of me." Hyuna said, hiding her betrayed feeling behind a fake smile- maybe her mother's lessons did come in handy after all.

But despite her hurt feelings, she pushed them away. Fake smile turning to a real one as she accepted the fact that this was her best friends first boyfriend and she was excited.

"Hey, maybe we could-" Hyuna was about to speak, only to be cut off by a loud voice echoing through the hallway.

"Hey babe!" The two looked around, eyes landing on no other than, you guess it, Myunghees boyfriend.

He had jogged up to the two, wrapping his hands around her waist and pulling her into a sweet kiss making Hyuna look away.

"Common you two, get a room," Hyuna retorted, shaking her head at her friend and walking away, the two laughing at how she reacted and following straight after her.

Myunghee linked arms with the girl as they headed happily off to home room.