» 31

"Why are you staring at me?" Hyuna asked catching Jaemin off guard momentarily before he cocked an eyebrow, smile pricking at the side of his lips as he continued staring down at her.

"Can't I appreciate the view. It's very beautiful." He said, voice deeper than normal making her cheeks flush a deep red.

Hyuna looked away as she became embarrassed and bashful. "You really are something Jaemin." She said laughing awkwardly and walking away to explore more of the rooftop and to escape the boy. Her nerves subsiding almost entirely.

A playful grin formed itself on Jaemins face as he began to follow Hyuna. "Naw, did I make you blush?" His voice almost sounded cocky as he began to tease her.

"No, you didn't." She said, walking a little faster as the distance between the two decreased.

"I think I did." He said, wiggling his eye brows as he had now made himself in front of the girl- walking backwards so he can keep looking at her.

"Stop it." She pouted, ears growing redder under his stare and cheeky grin.

She tried walking around him but he kept stepping in front of her jokingly.

"Stop it, let me pass." She whined out a little, pout still prominent as she stopped in her tracks and huffed annoyed.

Jaemin watched as she tried to look angry, but her height forbid her to actually look mean. Instead coming off as cute.

"Gosh you're adorable." Jaemin said laughing as he watched the girl shake her shoulders a little in annoyance.

"I am not! You have a very direct way with your words, so what if it made me a little flustered?" She said, crossing her arms and tilting her head away from him.

Jaemin stepped forward, hands in his pockets as he tilted his head to look at her.

"What?" Hyuna asked, looking back up at him but still annoyed.

"I have one thing to say." He said, moving closer to her until his lips where right next to her ear.

His soft breaths hitting the skin of her neck gently making Hyunas eyes widen and heart start to beat rapidly.

"You're." His voice sounded husky this close to her.

Hyuna shivered a little at the overwhelming amount of things happening. His cologne blessing her senses gorgeously and his voice being so deep and clear in all it's mighty.

A smile grew on Jaemins face once more as he said his next words. "It."

Hyunas face dropped, his figure stepping away from her and began to run away.

Hyuna scoffed in disbelief, watching as Jaemin slowed down, bounce still in his step as he looked back at the girl playfully.

A grin now formed on her face too as determination flowed through her.

"Oh, You're asking for it now." She said before running off after him.

Laughter disseminated through the air as the two chased each other around the large rooftop.

The sun casting shades of oranges and reds over the two as they let go of all their worries and thoughts, being caught up in the moment.

For they didn't know they were making memories, they just knew they were having fun.

—————

Waw, sis is about have more of a teenage experience than I have 💀