Gentleman 5.

Y/N's POV.

It had been so long and after what just happened in the car ride. I was wet and bothered. I just wanted to kiss him and touch him all over again.

He didn't said a word and that budged me that what was going through his mind? Was he not turned on anymore?

"Would you like to go at mine? " he asked, his voice sounded so deep and sexy. I kind of jumped at first when he asked.

"Sure." I said and he nodded.

We were shortly there after. I grabbed my purse and the bag of food. Harry gave the keys to his gate keeper.

"I'll be taking the Ferrari tomorrow. Pack this beauty. " Harry told him and he obliged.

We exchanged a little glance and I started walking towards his banglow's front door. I felt Harry holding my hand and I looked at him as he carefully opened the door.

We stepped in and he turned the lights on. I gasped looking at the huge place. A beautiful fountain installed in the walls as we entered.

"You like it? " he asked and I nodded.

"This is so mesmerizing. " I breathed and he chuckled, pulling me forward towards the lavish living room. A whole wall covered with books and beautiful paintings.

"Wow. " I said and felt Harry taking the stuff from my hand and I walked towards his shelves.

"This house is more beautiful than your old house. " I said and he chuckled.

"I know, it was dad's choice, this is my choice. " he said and I grinned. I turned to see the painting I didn't thought he still had it. I gasped as I say my painting hanged near the wall of the terrace.

"Is that? " I asked and looked at Harry who was staring at me and slightly nodded and I laughed in shock.

The painting that both of our minds came up with.

"I hope just like this drawing... " Harry trailed off as I looked at him as he walked towards me. "We could make something amazing tonight again. " He whispered lustfully and his lips brushed over my jaw and I hummed, my arms around his neck instanly.

"How can someone be so sexy? " he whispered and I blushed at his shoulder. I felt him nibble my earlobe and I moaned as his fingers dig inside the skin of my bottom.

"Lets take what we started in the car to the bedroom. " he said and I looked at him and he smirked, his lips pressing against mine slowly. He was so rough back at the car ride but now he was so gentle.

"I love you. " I whispered and he instanly broke away from me and he looked at me in shock. I felt like I have made him mad or maybe sad.

"I know you don't, you don't need to say it. But I always loved you and now seeing you again and with a whole new personality and always so loving, you made me fall for you again Harry. I'm sorry if I have killed the mood by -

The next thing I felt was a dull pain on my back as I was pushed against the shelves, I gasped as Harry pulled away his lips from mine.

"Thank you so much. " that's all he said and to be honest at that time it was enough for me. He picked me up and walked towards his room, his lips again kissing mine. I was smiling like an idiot this time in the kiss.

He gently placed me on the wooden floor and I kicked my heels off. My height small again as I was equal to his chest.

Harry stared down at me and I pulled his head down to kiss him again. He hummed in content, I got the opportunity to pull of his coat. It landed on the floor with a soft thud. I breathed against his lips as I felt his warm fingers on my exposed back. His fingers untying the dress.