One

Taehyung pinned Jin against the wall and kissed him hard, his tongue penetrating Jin's mouth, while his hands wandered under Jin's shirt, rubbing against his skin. Jin leaned his head back on the wall and wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck, kissing him back and allowing moans of pleasure to escape his lips, turning Taehyung on way more than he intended to. As he felt Taehyung's cock swelling in his pants, Jin's eyes went wide.

"Cut!" The director yells, and Jin pulls away from Taehyung as quickly as he could.

"Amazing job today! The chemistry between you two is hot, let's keep it going. On Friday, we are going to be moving things up a notch, so bring your A-game." The director says to the two of them. Jin's face was red, it wasn't his first time doing a kissing scene for a movie, but it was his first time doing one with Kim Taehyung. He usually had to fake his moans while kissing his other co-stars, but not Taehyung; it came naturally.

"The director was right, you were amazing today, looking forward to continuing this Friday" Taehyung winks at Jin and walks off the set.

Jin shakes his head and removes the thought of whatever Taehyung could've meant from his head. As he gets ready to walk off the set, he sees his fiance talking with the director. He was taken back to see Hoseok as he wasn't expecting him to visit the set today. When Hoseok saw Jin, he smiled and waved for him to come over.

"What are you doing here?" Jin asks Hoseok once he got over to him.

"I came to surprise you, we have that dinner with Namjoon and Jimin tonight, figure I would pick you up, and we go together." Hoseok pulls Jin into his arms and kisses him hard, he slid his hand around and grabbed Jin's ass, squeezing light. "I missed you." he pulls away and stares into Jin's eyes.

"I missed you too," Jin responded and wrapped his arm around Hoseok waist as they left the set together.

"Gosh, where can I find a guy like him. My husband would never pick me up from work." One of the staff on set whines to her co-worker.

"They are the perfect couple."

"Agreed."

*******

"I didn't know you and Taehyung had a kissing scene?" Hoseok said while he and Jin were in the limo driving to meet up with Namjoon and Jimin.

"Y-yeah. We have a few." Jin responded while trying to retouch his makeup for the dinner as he knew there were going to be a lot of paparazzi there, especially with Namjoon and Hoseok being at the same place.

"Hmm, was this in the script when I reviewed it?" Hoseok was tapping his fingers on his thigh while looking at Jin.

"It was, did you not see it?"

Hoseok smirks, "I guess not, but I sure did see it today. You looked like you enjoyed it too."

Jin dropped his makeup in his bag and glared at Hoseok, "Can you not, please. It's call acting."

"Fine, I will drop it, but I want to see the rest of the script."

"I will show you when we get home."

"No need, I already requested a copy from the director. He is going to send it to me."

"I am not dropping this movie Hobi." Jin was annoyed with his fiance, and he wasn't going to allow him to have the director change the script around.

"I never asked you to do that. Keep doing your thing." Hoseok took out his phone and began typing away, leaving Seokjin to finish fixing himself before they arrived.

When the limo came to a stop, the driver came out and opened the door for the two, Hoseok stepped out first and held is hand out for Jin. Jin took his hand came out, giving Hoseok a quick kiss before the walked into the restaurant as the camera flashed.