Five

A/N: I want to leave this here as a final warning, this book is filled with angst, triggering contents, abuse, rape, etc. Please, if any of this bothers you, do not read! I will not adjust this plot to anyone's liking either, and I have a plethora of books you can choose from, it's okay to skip out on this if it becomes too much!

****

Jin turns on the bed when he felt something enters him, a small cry leaving his lips. "Baby, wake up." Hoseok shakes Jin as he added another finger into him.

Jin opens his eyes and looks at Hoseok in shock upon registering what was happening. He pushed at Hoseok hand, "no, not tonight; we can't, my stomach-" Hoseok cuts Jin off by adding a third finger and kissed him hungrily.

The taste of alcohol flooding Jin's mouth as he wiggled on the bed. He knew Hoseok had been drinking. His nails grip into the sheets as Hoseok started thrusting his fingers hard into him, his butt pressed into the bed, and his back rising, creating an arch as a wave of pain and pleasure took over his body, more pain than pleasure.

He felt relief when Hoseok pulls away, his fingers removing from his hole. Jin's chest was heaving up and down as he looked up at Hoseok, who had a very dazed look in his eyes. "I need you right now," Hoseok says, taking off his shirt and throwing it to the floor.

Jin quickly sat up on the bed and pushed his arms, stoping Hoseok from coming onto him. "Not tonight, my stomach hurts, please." Jin looked at him pleadingly. Hoseok had been a lot of things, but he usually understood whenever Jin had done an abortion, so him behaving like this had to be because he was drunk, at least that's what Jin thought.

Hoseok ignored Jin and got off the bed, which made Jin release a breath he didn't realize he was holding, but his eyes widen when he heard the unbuckling of Hoseok's belt. He turns to look at Hoseok, seeing his pants fall down his legs, leaving him naked.

Jin watches as Hoseok walks around to the other side of the bed, picking up a small dish and bends his head down. His heart started racing as he witnesses Hoseok sniff the powder-like substance and leans his head back, rubbing his nose.

"You want some?" he pushes the plate towards Jin, and Jin scooted back on the bed. "N-no, I am okay."

Hoseok chuckled at the panic look on Jin's face and repeated what he had done before, sniffing some more. When he was done, he dropped the plate onto the table, cracking it.

"Take off your shirt!" he climbs onto the bed and pulls Jin towards him. "No, please-" Jin's voice became suppressed as Hoseok squeezed his jaw with his hand. "Stop squealing like a bitch and just fucking do what I ask! Damn it, always whining for no fucking reason." he releases his hold on Jin's face, pushing him down onto the bed.

Tears slipped out of Jin's eyes as his legs are spread open, he felt the cold lube run down his crack, and Hoseok finger rubs over his hole. He looked up at the ceiling and stayed still not wanting to make his situation worst, praying it would be over soon as Hoseok enters him.

His stomach on fire with every thrust; he could hear Hoseok moans and grunts, which made him feel even sicker. As if it couldn't get any worst, Hoseok gripped Jin's throat and pounded hard into him, making Jin choke. Every time he saw Jin's eyes become too wide, he would release his hold and repeat, loving the sound and the look on Jin's face as he did it.

When Jin felt Hoseok explode inside of him, relief washed over him, but it was only temporary as Hoseok flipped him over, his fingers working Jin's hole again as he strokes himself hard to prepare for a second round.

******

Jin woke up the next day with excruciating pain in his stomach, spots of bloodstains on the sheets, and marks all over his stomach. He was sure he had them all over, but he couldn't find the strength to make it out of his bed to go and look.

The sound of the shower cutting off alerted him, making him swallow and closing his eyes, pretending to sleep.

"Seokjin!" Hoseok loud voice calls out as he entered the room with a towel wrapped around his waist.

Jin didn't answer him, so Hoseok walked over to him and nudged him, "I know you are awake." he says, sitting at the edge of the bed.

Jin opens his eyes and looks at him with tears in his eyes.

"Why do you look so sad?" Hoseok questions, running his finger down Jin's cheek, wiping away the tears that were rolling down.

"I called your manager and told him you weren't feeling well, so they postponed your shoot for today. Take some rest, and I am sorry about last night. I might have been a little too harsh with you."

Jin's throat felt dry as if he was going to suffocate as he looked up at the man he loves. He wanted to scream, but he couldn't, it didn't make any sense.

"Why aren't you responding to me? Don't tell me you are mad at me?" Hoseok searched Jin's eyes, trying to figure out his thoughts.

"Hoseok, I was hurting yesterday and y-you, you-"

"I what? What did I do?" Jin could hear the change in Hoseok's tone, and it suddenly became harder for him to breathe.

"N-nothing."

"Don't say, nothing, baby, tell me, are you upset we had sex?"

"No, no, not at all. I enjoyed it." Jin said, giving Hoseok a sad smile; last night was already too much for him; he didn't want to do anything to trigger the man before him.

Hoseok intense stare softens, and he rubs his hands over Jin's bare chest, his finger stroking Jin's nipples. "Me too, you were amazing as always. Just thinking about it is making me hard again." He brought one of his hands and stroke over his member in the towel.

"L-later, please, I am sore right now," Jin says with his heart beating fast.

Hoseok pinches his nipple and sighs, "Fine, but you are going to make it up to me." he got up from the edge of the bed and walked towards his closet.

Jin sighed in relief, feeling extremely thankful. "How was your night out?" he asked, trying to make conversation with Hoseok, hoping to steer his mind to something else.

"It was good, met up with our old friend, he is doing good like all of us. Seems like a prude, though, but it's expected he was always like that. I am thinking of inviting him to our wedding, and maybe have Yoongi introduce him to Taehyung."

"Oh, that's nice. I didn't know Taehyung was single." Jin utters, and Hoseok walked out of his closet to look at him.

"And why would that matter to you if he is single or not?"

"I am not saying it does; I was only saying I didn't know he was; he didn't seem like someone who was."

Hoseok threw his head back and laughed; then he looked at Jin all hint of amusement, leaving his face, "Are you fucking around with Taehyung?"

"W-what no, I am engaged to you Hoseok, why would I be doing that?" Jin wanted to slap himself for even commenting.

"And what if you weren't engaged to me? Are you saying you would be fucking him?" Hoseok questions as he walks over to Jin.

"Hobi, you are being ridiculous now-"

"Oh, so now I am ridiculous?" Hoseok smirks and picks up his belt from the floor, which he had thrown there the night prior.

Jin's entire body froze, except for the tears that started falling from his eyes.

"Look who is silent now, you don't want to pick up for your boyfriend Taehyung anymore?" Hoseok strokes the tip of the belt along Jin's chest.

"P-please don't hit me, i-if you do- s-stop!" Jin screamed as Hoseok hits him with the belt across his stomach.

"If I do what? What the fuck are you going to do, leave?" Hoseok asks in anger as he hits Jin with the belt buckle across his face. Jin screamed out and cupped his cheek. The sting and burn made his tears uncontrollable as he cried out in fear.

Hoseok yanked him by his hair and pulled him off the bed, shoving him onto the floor. "I fucking told you, if you ever and I mean ever threaten to leave me, I will kill you!" he screams at Jin and kicks him into his stomach and blood spills from Jin's mouth as he coughs onto the floor.