Nine

Namjoon, Hosoek, and Yoongi all stared at Jungkook, not believing a word he was telling them. "You can say you don't want to come to my wedding, instead of making up a lie."

"I mean come on, we are all honest men here, you can be honest, Kook. I know it's been a long time since we have been around each other, but Hoseok won't take it personally if you don't want to be at his wedding." Yoongi added.

Jungkook laughed and shook his head, "guys, seriously, I have other reservations. Hoseok, I wish I could be at your wedding, I had planned on coming from the moment you told me, but I didn't know it was going to be so quick. I won't be in town this weekend. I give you my best wishes, though. Hopefully, when I come back, I can get to meet your husband."

Hoseok stares at Jungkook for a while before his face broke out into a smile, "fine, I will forgive you. And yeah, once we are back from our honeymoon you can meet him, by the way, I need to connect with you something, but I will talk to you about later. For now, let's enjoy tonight, as, after this week, I can't be bad anymore." Hoseok patted Jungkook on his shoulder and got up from his seat. He needed to talk to Jungkook once everything had settled down as he could see him being the perfect doctor for Jin whenever needed.

"Yoongs, you down for a threesome?" Hoseok yells out to Yoongi as he got the bartender to pour him another.

"Fuck yeah, let's make it a foursome, I see a girl I like too." Yoongi lets out, jumping from his seat and bidding goodbye to Namjoon and Jungkook.

Namjoon could see the shocking expression on Jungkook's face. "Isn't he getting married?" Jungkook turned and looked at Namjoon as he took a drink of his coke.

"That's why he is trying to get the last bit of fun out of his system. Hoseok and Yoongs were playboys until his fiance came along. Hoseok loves him more than anything else in this world, but you know how some men are." Namjoon says with a laugh, and Jungkook shakes his head.

"I don't. Are you saying you are not loyal to Jimin?"

"Woah, I didn't say anything about me now. When I got married, I made a commitment, and that's to Jimin. And I know once Hoseok ties the knot, that's it for him."

"But why does he have to wait until he is married to be one hundred percent faithful? I see that as bullshit, I don't like people who cheat. How are you going to say you have a good fiance at home, but you are going to do a foursome when your wedding is a couple of days away? Is this what celebrities do? You know what, don't even answer that, it's clear you guys are way above my level. See you around." Jungkook chugs down the last of his coke, dropping his glass on the table and leaving Namjoon.

He had a strong dislike for cheaters, likewise abusers. People like them in his eyes didn't deserve good people. He couldn't the men around him were the same guys he once went to school with, fame had truly transformed them.

Not so much Namjoon, but he didn't seem like the type to tell his friend what he was doing was wrong, and that irritated Jungkook as he influencing Hoseok's behavior without realizing it. He couldn't speak on Yoongi either, he was single from what he had been told, and therefore, his actions were only affecting him, not someone else.

*********

The weekend

Over five hundred people that had been invited to Jung Hoseok and Kim Seokjin wedding stood up and cheered for the couple as they walked down the aisle hand in hand.

They had just declared their undying love in front of their guest, shared their vows, and exchange rings. For Hoseok, it was a day he had been looking forward to, everyone around him now knew for sure that Kim Seokjin was his.