chapter 29: It's a bird!! No, Its A plane!! Actually it's a....valkyrie??

~ • ~

MY CLAWS RAKE AGAINST
The surface of the earth. My surroundings are Littered with red splotches. I spat a Low Growl growl, as I turned the Corner; Dispersing into an alleyway.

My Skin was On fire, these clothes Were driving me Insane. I had to get Them off as soon as possible.

The junkyard wasn't far from here, I could Still feintly smell my Mark from here. I just had to hold it together Until I'd gotten there; and I'd be home free.

Using A dumpster I propell myself into the air; my hands Are masked by a thick Sheet of pitch black Fur. I could Hear My Shoes Starting to tare, The downside to these Lycan Features make it hard to Keep clothes, especially On nights like this.

The Big Full moon, Struck so much Pain into my chest. I collapsed to the Floor of the Roof I had managed to leap onto.

My body, it was forcing me To change. God, it hurt so bad. My skin was Blazing; I'd unsheethed my claws, tearing my Shirt from my Body. I let out A long, Howl Which melted into a Slight whine.

The sound of My body morphing was Much more different from before. I gagged; spewing a Dark substance into the ground, As my Body is enveloped in A heavy scalding Hot Weight.

My bones Crunch, rather than crackle; and Instead of Tearing apart; my Flesh merely crumbles.

When the change was complete I'd howl once more; the tips of My horns held A bright White flame. I shake my fur anxiously, hacking up the last of that tar-like substance.

My paws gently kiss the Sides of the building; my accelerating Speed Suprisingly Helped with stealth. When I Planted My Claws Into the asfalt of yet Another winding alleyway I Growl.

I halted In my tracks, the world around me Was now bright red, but I could See Little splotches of Bluish pink in the ground Trailing Out into the Street- almost like bacteria under a blacklight.

My nose Twitches, I take in the scent and follow it As solemnly as possible.

Finally making it to the junkyard, There was that Very silence that captured me from before; that Familiar scent.

What's this?

A tresspasser

Someone New?

There aren't many Lycans left.
There couldn't be another one of my kind out here in Japan.

Let's follow it

Follow

Follow

Follow

Keep trailing the scent-

Don't let You're guard down

Follow

Follow

Tresspasser Located.