Chapter \/||

At home

At home.

'' Mahir what the heck. Why didn't you tell me that somebody was trying to kill her. '' a frustrated ruhi asked mahir stepping into his room.

'' Co'mon ruhi, don't be an idiot. Should I just call everyone and tell them that my wife is in coma and somebody is trying to kill her?'' mahir asked fed up with her ceaseless talking.

'' But you could have told me that she is in coma. '' Ruhi still complained and sat on the bed with a thud.

'' Ruhi...just ...leave all those things. Now everything is fine. Bela is safe and now she is out of coma. Everything is going perfect''
He said and took a deep breath. He was happy... Indeed happy with the progress in bela's health. How can he not, his lifeline is soon going to be back in his arms.

'' Mahir I really don't think that she is safe. My... My mind tells me that danger is hidden within us. Somewhere near us. Mahir, If he or she wants to kill her then they will still try to do that. '' Ruhi expressed her concern.

''No Ruhi...I am sure that she is safe because bela's soul is not trying to communicate with me now and Teni is there to take care of her.'' Mahir said

''How Can you say that? What if her soul is still with you and you are not trying to understand it because you think she is safe?''
She asked and mahir hushed. But still, he was not ready to ruin his happiness which entered his life after 3 long months.
''You know what, your mother is right you are crazy ' Pagal ruhi','' he said and hit her with a pillow.
''Ouch...Mahir just '' while going near him, she stumbled with the dustbin and a bunch of papers and a broken bottle covered in a plastic packet fall. She took the bottle in her hand and asked.
''Mahir what is this?''

''Ruhi that's the medicine the nurses were trying to give her that day.'' He said and took it in his hands.

'' Why did you take this from there?'' she asked observing ly.

'' I didn't take it from there ruhi. On the same day when I checked my coat pocket, I found this. I don't know how it came there. So I put it on a plastic packet and thrown it in the dustbin because still few drips of medicine are in it. '' he said nonchalantly.

''Mahir do you know what... you are the no 1 idiot I have ever seen in my life,'' Ruhi yelled.

''Excuse me'' he said, his first reddening with anger.

''Mahir you could have sent it to the laboratory to check which medicine is this. I think this is a clue to reach the culprit.'' She tried to put some sense into him.

''And why do you feel like that?'' He asked confused.

'' Mahir don't you feel something strange around us. First bela's soul. Second the medicine. Third doctors death. Then the doctor's words and Fifth the killer. I think someone is doing this because of revenge towards bela, you or the whole family. I think Bela's soul is still with us. Maybe she is the one who is helping us by giving this clue.''

''What you are saying is right. But what to do next?'' he asked

'' First, we have to send this medicine to the laboratory and then meet Mr Mehra's family. '' Mahir thought for a moment and said

'' Ruhi you know what. You are in the wrong place. You are not meant to be an artist. You should become a detective or someone. But anyway thanks a lot for all your help .'' He said and hugged her. She also hugs him back. But they didn't know that two pair of eyes were watching them. One is burning with fire. But the next is burning with love. And that was none other than our vishakha and bela respectively. Vishakha was watching them through the window of the room. Or you can say eavesdropping. Bela was standing next to mahir and ruhi. Her eyes are dripping now. Not because of sadness but because of happiness that the problems are going to be solved. She also joined in the hug. Mahir felt somebody's presence near him but didn't freak out because he knows it's might be his bela.

But our vish doesn't what this part to end happily. So She goes to her room angrily and breaks a flower vase kept on the table. Not only that. She also called someone and told them something that only the real villain writer knows😈

 She also called someone and told them something that only the real villain writer knows😈