Chapter XV||

The next day morning, Bela and Mahir sleeping in each other's embrace

The next day morning, Bela and Mahir sleeping in each other's embrace. The way mahir is holding bela with his hands protectively like holding a small teddy and bela clinging to Mahir's shirt like her world is him, makes them look so adorable. Indeed, it's something heavenly. But the author is no more able to explain them as the alarm ring.
Suddenly mahir opens his eyes. He slowly moves bela and was about to stop the alarm. But what to do as bela catch him red-handed.
''Mahir Ji why are you offing the alarm.'' She asks rubbing her eyes.

''Bela Ji why are you waking up at 7 o clock in the morning of this earth. Why don't you just relax and sleep soundly.'' He says irritated.

''Mahir Ji it's 7 in the morning. It's time to wake up. Don't be such romantic chocolate loverboy, Mr Sehgal. Grow up man'' she teases him and gets up. But he pulls her back and asks

''Bela Ji... if you have been with me for these months then I would have let you wake up at five in the morning. But you were so stubborn that u left me and rested on that hospital bed when I was longing to sleep with you in my hands. And now you are asking me to grow up. Mrs Sehgal, I am being a romantic chocolate lover boy because I am not getting enough love and care from my wifey. So grow up bela Ji and pour your life on me like a good girl.'' He says to her. But she gives him a fed-up look and pushed him on the bed.

''You are hopeless mahir Ji. I am going. Do whatever you want. '' she says and leave to the bathroom.
After bathing bela come downstairs. She saw vish in the kitchen murmuring something to herself. She put a hand on her shoulder. She then and said
''Bela, you should take a rest. I'll manage everything. You don't have to.....''

''Vish no need to pamper me like this. I am good. Look I still have that usual glow in my face.'' Vish smiles hearing this.

''So what bothering you,'' Bela asks.

''Nothing'' vish says. But from her face itself, we can understand that she is lying.

''Vish'' bela again says.

''Look bela. That ruhi is getting on my nerves. Mahir bhai asked wm to take care of her. But I couldn't understand her as she is not able to speak. You know I don't like her. I am just doing this for the sake of our family. But.....''
Vish complains.

''Vish calm down. Let's do one thing. I'll take care of ruhi. You don't have to worry.''

''I am not worried of anyone. I don't give a shit to her.''

''Vishakha stop this cursing and all.''

Okay, I know. Yiu Amy take care of her. Thank you for 1000 times.''

On the other side.

Rajat is checking the CCTV footage. It is clearly visible that a lady coming out of a room. And after few minutes ruhi came out of the room with the support of some things. And the. She collapsed on the floor. Later when a nurse came there, she screamed and informed everyone. That's what happened there. But the lady's face is not visible as her hair covered her face. Rajat tries to zoom it but all in vain. It is not clear. But when he looked at the lady's dress, something caught his attention and that was her shoes. It was the same silver colour high heeled shoes. Those were the same shoes that he saw the same day.
'' it was TENI who did this all''
He exclaims shockingly.

He immediately rushes to the hospital and was about to enter her cabin. But he hears her saying something which shocks him to his core. He suddenly grabs her by her hair slaps her twice.
''Why the hell are you trying to hurt them. What did they do to you? How dare you to do all this.''
He asks holding her chin tightly. But suddenly Teni hit him with a metal plate and he falls. She then runs from there. Rajat somehow managed to get up. He runs behind her. After a few minutes of chasing, Teni escaped from there.
He stands on the side of a road to catch his breath. At that time a call came from bela saying
'Sehgal industries building caught fire.' He was expecting that. But the thoughts of not able to help them is burning inside him.