Chapter X|X

''It's raining outside

''It's raining outside. Mahir Ji and Vikrant are standing on the balcony. Both of them are discussing something serious. Of course, it's about Teni and viraat.
Mahir Ji told me everything that happened when I was in coma. I feel like this is all a dream. Because as far as I know, neither mahir Ji nor his family ever hurt anyone. Then why Teni and viraat are trying to take revenge.
Moreover, who is this viraat? Why did he kill my baby? Why did he try to kill me? Why did he destroy Sehgal industries? Why is he taking revenge on us?
These questions are roaming in my mind. But I know that I won't get answers until we find out about them. Even ruhi couldn't help us. What she told us is that she heard Teni and a man speaking about taking revenge. But they didn't say why. When they saw ruhi, teni tried to attack her. But the man hid behind the curtain. Maybe he doesn't want to show his face. Ruhi hit her with a tray and ran from there. Then she reaches the storeroom and hid between the boxes. But Teni injected her with some medicine and dragged her outside.
Mahir Ji said that this information is not useful. But I suggested why don't we check the CCTV footage on my room when ruhi came there. And Rajat felt it relevant. But when we check the footage, what we saw was a nurse and Teni entering my room.
When ruhi ran out of the room, teni went behind her and after a while, the nurse rushed out. This is all planned. Everything is planned.....'' Bela's thought was disturbed when mahir opened the cupboard.

''Where are you going mahir Ji ?''
She asked seeing him picking clothes. He kept a black colour shirt and kept it on the bed.

''I am going to the police station. One of my employees died. His family members have given a case against sehgals. So I am going to meet him.''
He replied rudely. Bela didn't speak anything. She just stared at him. Mahir took off his shirt and looked at the mirror to see her looking at him. She opened her hands indicating him to hug her. He, like a small obedient boy, hugged her and hid his head on the crook of her neck.
She placed a tender kiss on his forehead and rubbed his back.
''It's okay mahir Ji. Everything is going to be fine.''

''Mmmm'' he said. After some time he left.

On the other side, Rajat was sitting in a cafe sipping coffee.

''That day I heard Teni talking to her boyfriend about taking revenge. And while we were fighting, I saw the caller Id as Viraat. But Naman is her husband and she seemed pretty happy about them. Then why the hell she has a girlfriend'' he asked the sugar kept in front of him.
''Maybe she is cheating on him and pretending to be happy in front of everyone.'' He said acting as sugar.
''So what should I do next sugar''
He asked sugar.
''Why don't you call Naman and enquire about this.'' Sugar said
''Yeah, that's it. I am gonna call him'' he said and turned his head to see a girl staring at him with wide eyes.
He got embarrassed and left the shop. He was about to enter his car but bumped with a girl and both fell. She was picking up the medicines which fall from her hand when her shawl covering her face opened, revealing her face. It was None other than Teni. He harshly slapped her. She falls screaming in pain. Then he grabbed her hand but the place got crowded seeing him slapping a lady. They were about to beat him when she showed him a card and then backed off. He then handcuffed her and dragged her to his car. He throws her inside and said
''Teni, happy arrest day .''