Chapter |X

In the hospital,  '' Naman how is she? '' Teni asked her husband Naman who is also a doctor

In the hospital, '' Naman how is she? '' Teni asked her husband Naman who is also a doctor.

'' She is alright Teni,'' he said and side hugged her. Suddenly they heard her mumble '' am I dead or what? '' to which Naman smiled and said '' Don't worry ruhi. You are alright '' she looked around her to make sure he is not lying.

''How is mahir?'' she asked ''He is fine now. The police are here. They want to take your statement. Will you be able to speak to them?'' Naman asked

''Yeah sure'' she said and after checking her pulse rate, he went out. '' isn't he your hubby?'' ruhi asked teni.

''Yes. Naman is also a doctor working here.'' She said. Suddenly people wearing police uniform entered the room. One of them sat on a stool near her and asked '' Miss ruhi Khanna, are you okay now? ''

''Yes sir'' she replied '' So what happened there? '' he asked

''We were sitting in the car talking to each other. It was parked on aside. Suddenly a truck drove towards us and hit our car twice. It was clearly a murder attempt sir.'' She said carefully as she didn't want to disclose more things that may lead to bela.

''Why do you think like that? Whom do you think was their target? Was it a man or woman?'' he said and narrowed his eyes at her.

'' I don't know sit. Our car was parked on the corner. Still, that person hit us twice. Which clearly shows that the person did it intentionally.'' She said and he didn't fail to notice her hesitation. So he kept a visiting card on the table and said.

''Look miss ruhi. If you want to share any more details with us regarding this case, Then just give me a call.'' He said and went out along with other police officers. She took the visiting card from the table and read it
'Rajat Tokas. Assistant commissioner of police '

In Mahir's room ''Vish, Mahir bhai is still unconscious

In Mahir's room ''Vish, Mahir bhai is still unconscious. Let's go and meet ruhi'' yuvi, coming out of Ruhi's room said.
''Haan maa let's go and meet ruhi. She is also not well'' Madhu also insisted.
'' Stop both of you. I am not going to meet her...I hate her... If you guys want, Then go and check on her.'' She said angrily and sat on the chair.
''Okay then. We will go. Come papa let's go.'' Madhu said holding Yuvi's hand.
''Madhuri, no baby'' Yuvi replied stopping her. She glared at her dad and sat down on the chair far away from them.
'' Vish please, don't get so much angry okay. If you don't wanna meet her, Then it's okay. But stop being angry. It's scaring me'' He said and trying to cheer her.
'' Yuvi how can I not. Look what happened now. It's all because of her. Because of ruhi mahir bhai is having all these issues. She is a bad influence on everyone's life.'' Saying she kept her head on yuvi's chest.
''Vish don't forget that she is your own blood''
''I don't care yuvi. She is and will always be my enemy.''

In an unknown place, ''Sir, everything was perfect. We hit them twice with the truck. But I don't know how they survived.'' A man said to their master with fear in his eyes.

''And sir we also made sure that no vehicle reach there for some time.'' Another man supported him.

''Then how is this possible. You both were always my best man. That's why I gave this work to you. But what have you done? None of my plans is working these days. Everything is...is...damnit'' he said throwing the gun in rage.

'' Viraattt!!!! '' A lady called his name from behind.

''Maa'' he said and went to that lady. He brought her to a nearby chair and made her sit there. He sat on the floor holding her hands and asked.
'' Maa, why did you come here? I told you to rest na. ''

" How can I rest when my son is doing some blunders in the name of revenge." she said and pushed him away.

'' Maa, what are you saying? I am doing all this to complete your wish.'' he asked disappointedly

" Viraat, my wish is that I want the whole Sehgal family to burn to ashes in front of my eyes. I want all their properties to be mine and your's." she yelled. Her eyes were burning with revenge. It was speaking the saga of an untold story.

''Maa I promise you. whatever it is, my next attempt to destroy them won't fail. I assure you that. It's not only your revenge story but also mine. I will destroy them.''
He said and hugging her keeping his head on her lap. She slowly caressed his hair and closed her eyes thinking the cruelty that sehgals shown toward her and her son.

 She slowly caressed his hair and closed her eyes thinking the cruelty that sehgals shown toward her and her son