Chapter X|\/

PRINCE NARULA AS LAKHAN SINGH AHLAWAT \ LUCKY

PRINCE NARULA AS
LAKHAN SINGH AHLAWAT \ LUCKY

''So guys our first journey is to the laboratory from where we are gonna collect the letter that Mehra wrote to his daughter which was destroyed using ink

''So guys our first journey is to the laboratory from where we are gonna collect the letter that Mehra wrote to his daughter which was destroyed using ink. Then I and mahir will go to collect Mehra's call list and diary from a person. At that time ruhi, you should go and collect the details of bela's medical report. Then about that theif....mmm. I don't know. it's a question mark. So guys let's move.'' Rajat told and turned to go. But ruhi stopped him and asked

''Isn't necessary that I should come with you. If not then I'll directly go to the hospital and meet Teni '' she asked

''But Teni told me to meet her on that time,'' Mahir said

''It's alright mahir. Ruhi you go and meet teni. After that come here. We will be waiting. '' Rajat said

''Okay guys bye'' ruhi said looking at Rajat. He foolishly smiled at him. Then Rajat and mahir went to the laboratory. Later they collect the letter and met a policeman in a cafe who gave them the call list details and diary. Then both of them returned home.

In the other searched hospital. She first went to teni's cabin to meet her but she was not there. Then she decided to meet Bela and went to her room only to see her looking at a white curtain without blinking her eyes. Ruhi kept her hand on bela's hand which break her chain of thoughts. But seeing ruhi, bela begins to sweat badly. She moved her hands slowly and pointed to the white curtain. At first, she couldn't find anything but when she looked carefully she saw two peoples standing there and talking. It was a man and a woman. Ruhi looked at bela. Bela through actions was asking ruhi to go there. She slowly moved towards the curtain. She slowly using her fingers moved the curtains without their notice. But she didn't move. Because what she heard made her shocked.

At Rajat's home

''Rajat the day he died only two peoples called him. One was from the hospital and another one from an unknown number. And the day he tried to give bela poison this unknown number called him about 10 times. '' mahir checked the call list and pass this information to Rajat.

''That's a piece of cake but if he has something in his head then I am sure that he must have thrown the sim card away,'' Rajat replied but his full concentration was on the dairy.

''What do you find from that Rajat' mahir asked

''Constable told me that he has marked important things with green ink but what he marked doesn't contain any information that we want. Mahir does one thing, check the letter.''

Mahir checked the letter and found that Akshara Mehar's daughter knows about bela and all. But nothing about the killer was written in it except ''Akshara I'm so sorry. I am doing all this for your safety. If I don't obey him then he may kill you. I am sorry beti''

Mahir showed this to Rajat. These words give them an idea about why Mehra did something against his medical ethics. But two things that are still not clear is why Mehra writes a letter and why Akshara hide this from them.

''Again the same question. What's next'' mahir asked Rajat. Rajat took a deep breath and said

''Now what we need to do is meet Akshara and ask her about all this. Maybe she hides it from us because of fear or the killer. Then about the thief. I am kinda fed of that man. He doesn't have an adhar card, phone number, house even an identity except for theif. And no information about Bela's accident as there is no CCTV footage nearby. All information is kinda dumb.'' Rajat replied.

''You are a police officer. You may not believe in luck and all. But I believe in luck and I am damn sure that this time it won't disappoint us.'' Mahir assured Rajat. He smiled at mahir confidently and asked
''When will ruhi come.''

'' I don't know lemme call her,'' Mahir said and called her. After a few rings, ruhi accepted the call.

''M..ah..in.....'' she whispered. From her voice itself, we can understand that she was scared and was breathing heavily.

''Ruhi are you alright..''mahir asked concerned.

''Please.. come to...hospital... now....... I saw .... bela's killer...it was.....AHHHHHH'' Ruhi couldn't complete as she was injected something in her neck by someone. And it was none other than.......

Mahir who heard ruhi screaming along with Rajat left for hospital immediately.