23

san told them he was ready a little while later, taking a break to cry both about his failure and how much love he was still receiving.

they helped him calm down with sweet whispers and gentle touches, watched a few episodes of some drama so he could get back into a steady mindset and waited until he gave them the sign that he wanted his reward.

wooyoung held his hand as they went to the bedroom and hongjoong opened the door to let them in, locking it after they all entered but keeping the door in the lock so san would know it was to keep people out rather than keeping him inside.

he was put on the edge of the bed so he could sit and he took a moment to let his gaze travel around the room, the setting inside it comfortable and safe with the soft colours and gentle lights.

"do you still feel ready now that you're here?" wooyoung asked, noticing the slightly dazed expression resting on his features. "you're always free to back out, no matter how far into the scene."

san felt so safe and so appreciated that he couldn't help but let tears brim at the ridges of his eyes again, letting out a watery laugh as he brought his hand up to wipe them away. "m ready."

"so, we were thinking," hongjoong started. "how about we blindfold you and maybe we can play with your cute little ass for a little? how does that sound?"

"in what way do you want to play with pup's ass?" san wondered, tilting his head to the side to a little. "just the cheeks o-or the,,, the other thing?"

"we'd love you stuff you full, baby," wooyoung filled in. "but if it makes you uncomfortable, then you don't have to let us."

"oh god," he breathed, closing his eyes only to be faced with a vivid image of the both of them fitting some of their fingers inside him, moving out of sync and making him feel so good. he shivered. "i'd love that, please."

hongjoong gave him a soft smile as he put on the blindfold, simple yet secure and taking away his sense of sight. "tell either of us when you need it off."

san nodded in confirmation, letting himself be pulled to stand and feeling hands taking off his pants and his underwear with ease, his shoes kicked off long ago.

they helped him on all fours so the could reach his ass easily, wooyoung taking the liberty to caress the skin as hongjoong lubed his own fingers up.

he squeezed his cheeks gently, feeling him up and earning a soft giggle from san at how silly it seemed. wooyoung deemed it important, letting him get used to the touch and preparing his body for what was going to happen.

hongjoong put away the lube after his fingers were wet enough, wooyoung stepping to the side and letting his hands slide off his ass.

taking his dry hand, hongjoong put it on his hip to steady him before he brushed his fingers over his rim, coating it so it would glisten before taking his index and pressing it in.

-

hm the idea i had for this was better than this execution.