65

"you think you messed up?" hongjoong asked, brushing his own fingers over yunho's trembling ones. "because you would be way off, baby."

yunho hiccuped behind his hiding place, god he felt terrible. even with hongjoong bent over him and pressing kisses to his hair, he couldn't help but feel bad.

"please, puppy," he coaxed, brushing his fingers through his hair gently. "don't think master would ever be angry or disappointed, you're my good boy no matter what you do."

he peeked through his fingers, watching hongjoong's kind face. "good boy?" he asked, hearing him hum and nodding to himself. "m sorry 'm all,,, messed up."

"don't apologise, lovely," hongjoong denied, moving around until yunho's head was laying in his lap and he could pet his hair. "you're having a bit of trouble today and it's perfectly fine. sometimes you need to touch and i can understand."

"can we cuddle?" yunho asked, his voice small and shy but gaining a little more confidence when he saw hongjoong's reaction. "i-i'd like to be little spoon, please."

"of course," the older smiled, laying him down and then pressing up against his back. "you're so small. all tiny and wrapped up in my arms."

"small," he repeated, a satisfied smile on his face. "m small puppy."

"you're my tiny little pup," hongjoong promised, wrapping his arms around him tightly. "is that why my puppy was sad? you were feeling too big?"

the taller nodded, curling up even more so that hongjoong just curled around him. "feel all large and stupid, puppy's limbs are too big and his body is all stupid. wanna be like the small pups."

"oh, puppy," he sighed, pushing his face into his neck and kissing at it. "you are my perfect pup, okay? it breaks my heart when you talk like that, you'll always be the tiniest to me. i like how you're not like the others, because you're just really special."

"can puppy have more kisses?" yunho wondered, going in and out of his headspace. "w-wanna feel master's love."

hongjoong chuckled, sitting up and starting to press kisses all over, making happy little noises as he did so to show how genuine he was. "my beautiful baby boy."

"i love you," the younger whispered, staring at an undecided spot on the wall and laying on his hands. "thank you."

"please don't ever convince yourself i don't love you," hongjoong requested, almost sounding like he was begging. "because i do. you're the most important person in my life."

yunho turned to face hongjoong, whining and puckering his lips for a kiss, the dom easily giving in and letting it linger. "gorgeous puppy."

he barked softly, earning another kiss before hongjoong went back to his place with his chest pressed again yunho's back, cradling him in his arms.

"no more sulking, yeah?" hongjoong smiled. "there's no need for it, just take a little nap with me."

"okay," yunho whispered, shuffling back to press closer against him. "puppy go sleep with master."

"exactly, baby," the older agreed, kissing his hair. "just a little sleep with master, i'll be here when you wake up."

-

uwu