24

only a moment later and hongjoong was already working two fingers inside him, san letting soft whimpers slip.

"p-puppy doesn't even know whose fingers these are," san confessed in a soft voice. "but feels- feels so good."

"oh, poor thing," wooyoung shushed, hand on his lower back in a soft touch. "it's hongjoong, yeah? you like getting stuffed with his fingers? like when he fucks your lewd hole with them?"

"love it so- so much," he panted, riding back against what was now three fingers. "thank you so much, feels so good."

"a little slower, hongjoong," the dom warned, watching carefully if he followed the command. "our cute baby is being such a good boy, so overwhelmed and sweet."

hongjoong got the hint, leaning down to press a kiss on his back and slowing down to a dragging pace. "the best puppy, so so good for us."

san whined softly, reaching back and wooyoung immediately catching his hand, holding it and giving a soothing squeeze. "w-want joongie's fingers on my special spot."

"they're not long enough for that, puppy," hongjoong apologised, thumbing over his hips. "i'm sorry, do you want wooyoung's fingers and see if he can reach?"

he nodded into the sheets, mewling at the loss of fingers inside him but quickly having them replaced with wooyoung's; longer and thinner.

wooyoung moved around for a moment, rubbing along his walls before he found the spot and san cried out loudly, a grin spreading on his face as he massaged it with slow circles.

san trembled for a moment and then he came on accident, making a mess of the mattress and crying out apologies. "pup is so sorry! he didn't mean to cum!"

hongjoong was closer to his face and took it upon himself to soothe him, wooyoung stilling his fingers and letting one hand roam over his back.

"you're so cute, baby, cumming without even knowing," hongjoong praised, putting a hand in his hair to pet him when san strictly had his face hidden in his pillow. "do you want us to keep playing with you or are you too tired?"

"i don't know," san sobbed, muffled by the pillows. "s-sannie doesn't know!"

"do you need to safeword, sweetheart?" hongjoong worried, scratching his scalp and leaning closer to make sure he would be heard properly. "can you try to tell us, baby?"

san kept crying into the pillow, so sad that wooyoung had pulled out his fingers because he didn't realise that it was out of care rather than disappointment, finally nodding.

"he's dropping," hongjoong told wooyoung, the two of them working to flip him over and wooyoung taking the initiative of wrapping him in his arms. "i'm going to get him some soft blankets and clothes, you keep telling him how good he's been."

the sub cried against wooyoung's chest, humiliated that he had asked to stop and unable to voice any of his thoughts as he was just clouded with bad thoughts.

wooyoung kept praising and kissing him, but he couldn't allow himself to believe any of it.

-

:/