69

he ended up putting down some blankets for san and telling him to lay down there, acting like it was a temporary cage for him and unclipping the leash.

wooyoung himself sat down on the couch, watching tv and barely giving san any attention as he just sat neatly on the arrangement of materials.

sometimes he'd stretch to try and subtly get closer to wooyoung, but would get reprimanded with a single look and whine softly as he got back in his place.

at one point wooyoung sighed a tapped his thigh, looking over at san and repeating the action. "c'mere, little lap dog."

san jumped up, quickly crawling over and then climbing on the couch before he laid his head in wooyoung's lap, laying on his back and the younger rubbing his tummy.

"good boy," he praised in an excited voice. "my good little puppy, so so good for me."

he barked at him again, wiggling on his lap and panting with happiness, his eyes squinted shut. he loved receiving the tummy rubs, his arms drawn close to his body so they wouldn't get in the way.

wooyoung's rubbing slowed down until his hand was just resting on his stomach, smiling down at san and only scratching a little bit every now and then.

san ended up falling asleep right there on accident again, wooyoung watching tv and just letting him rest on his lap, laughing softly when he noticed.

the puppy was so small and sleepy that he couldn't help but feel his heart skip a beat, reaching out for the remote and turning down the volume just so there wouldn't be a loud noise to wake him.

he didn't really care if san would wake up in or out of his headspace. he didn't mind taking care of him when he behaved like a real dog or just hanging out with him like normal.

because san was always adorable. even when he had told wooyoung to call him god and when he had tried to be threatening. he was adorable.

"pretty puppy you have there," yunho said in a soft voice, sitting down on one of the couches himself and still having his own collar around his neck when hongjoong had promises him they belonged together. "sleeping?"

wooyoung nodded, smiling and moving his index finger in front of his lips as a sign for yunho to be quiet. yunho was big and clumsy, like a golden retriever. he was adorable as well.

he figured yunho must've had a scene by the way his hair was tousled and his eyes were still a little red from crying and he sighed. "do you need anything, yunho baby?"

yunho shook his head. "mas- hongjoong is just changing the sheets, i'd like to just watch this with you for now, please."

"of course, pup," wooyoung permitted, shifting a little to sit more comfortable and returning his gaze to the random show playing. "make sure he takes care of you how you deserve it."

-

hm soft chapter