34

"do you want to cum, baby boy?" jongho asked, daring to slip his hand under his member so it could rest inside. "do you feel like you can, hm?"

yeosang nodded, his stomach feeling tighten and his senses on edge. "oh fuck, oh fuck." he whispered on repeat, a broken record of moans.

"cum for me, sweetheart," he purred, just wanting yeosang to feel that pleasure again after god knows how long. "make a mess all over."

some got on his face, the white in a ridiculous amount and yeosang crying out. "it hurts, it hurts!" he cried out, his slit cut too deep and not ready for such a quick ejaculation.

and the worst part was that he came long and hard from the lack of it, starting to sob and laying completely still with the shock of it.

"i'm so sorry, baby," jongho apologised, pressing their foreheads together and trying to get him to calm down. "i'm sorry. you're safe, you're okay. i'm right here, it's okay. you're just with me, baby."

yeosang sobbed, his orgasm finally stopping and his muscles able to release the tension, crocodile tears running down his cheeks.

"why did this happen to me?" he asked anyone, hoping for an answer he'd never get. "what did i do wrong?"

"nothing," was all jongho could tell him. "you never did anything wrong, there was nothing you could've done about it. the world was never fair to you, but angels suffer the most."

the older cried softly, initiating a kiss because he needed anything to distract from the excruciating pain coming from his dick.

he was still so lost of what to do, just pressing against jongho because he needed someone he trusted close. "s-still hurts."

"i know baby, it'll ache for a little while," jongho shushed, brushing his hair away from his face and staying close when yeosang showed signs of needing that. "i'm here, okay? i'll protect you, you're safe."

yeosang, for one of the first times ever, curled up in jongho's arms. he pressed his back against the younger's front and let himself be taken into his protection.

jongho held him while he cried, kept whispering soft praises about how good he had been for him and pressing kisses to the skin he could reach.

"how about you take a nap, hm?" jongho suggested, feeling yeosang slump more against him with each passing second. "you should rest for a little bit."

"okay," yeosang agreed in a soft voice, closing his eyes and shifting a little. "night night, jongie."

"good night, my perfect baby," he replied, so soothing and reassuring with just a few words. "have sweet dreams."

yeosang shifted a little before he started dozing off, ignoring the ache in his body and letting himself be distracted by the warmth behind him.

he allowed himself to belief jongho would protect him, allowed himself to agree that he was safe as long as he was with the younger.

it felt good to let his guard down for once, to let himself be what he needed.

-

haha dont read next chapter it'll be sad