63

"you're my pretty boy, aren't you?" hongjoong coaxed, yunho nodding because if his master said it then it must be true. "so polite."

he giggled, happy with the praise and gasping when the older suddenly sunk down quickly. "a-ah! master!"

"do you wanna cum, puppy?" he asked, yunho only frantically nodding again. "i guess i should let you, since you've been so good. go ahead."

the sub gasped again and then trembled before he came, filling hongjoong up and feeling his mind go completely clear. it felt so good, leaving him shaking and sensitive.

"good boy," hongjoong purred, hands roaming over his chest again to soothe how it was heaving. "calm down, baby. you did so good for me."

yunho whimpered, pouting which resulted in hongjoong bending down and giving him another sweet kiss. "good boy." he whispered once more, hidden against his lips.

"master should cum," yunho mumbled. "puppy's sorry for doing it so early, master probably can't do it yet at all."

hongjoong shushed him, chuckling lightly at how stressed yunho got over it. "it's alright, lovely, how about master jerks off on you, hm?"

the boy nodded, flinching slightly when hongjoong pulled off of his cock and sat on his chest. "want me to cum on your chest, pretty boy?"

yunho whined, eager and his hands twitching where he hadn't dared to move them from his waist. "p-please cum on puppy's chest."

"isn't that cute," hongjoong mocked, stroking himself with one hand while the other stroked his cock. "baby wants to be covered with cum."

he kept whining out little noises, hands squeezing hongjoong's waist as his eyes were focused on where the older was touching himself, resisting his urge to take over.

"c-can i?" yunho asked, his hand raised halfway in the air and so shy when asking for permission. hongjoong rarely let him touch, it was a huge part of his submission.

the older obviously thought about it for a moment before shaking his head. "i don't think you should overwhelm yourself like that, baby. maybe another day."

yunho huffed, but didn't get angry. he always followed hongjoong's advice, even if it wasn't exactly correct. if hongjoong said he shouldn't touch, then he shouldn't. "sorry."

"it's not bad that you asked," hongjoong promised, still moving over his member. "i just want you to watch, okay puppy? i like seeing you watch me."

"okay," yunho sighed, somehow feeling relieved to just lay and watch, to have hongjoong's weight on him. "thank you, master."

"pretty puppy," the older cooed, reaching up to play with his own nipple. "make sure to watch well, yeah? i don't want you to miss anything."

the other just nodded once more, his eyes constantly flickering over his body to make sure he took in everything, catching himself getting stuck on his face every now and then.

hongjoong would just chuckle whenever he saw it, tell him to keep looking carefully and not let himself get distracted, slapping his face almost affectionally when he didn't follow the demand.

-

wdym this book is meant to be for woosan