54

mingi hadn't stood all week, carefully lifting from the bed with help from the nightstand and shuffling a few steps until he had to let go of the nightstand and he immediately sank to the floor.

he couldn't really feel his legs, numb and shaking. "h-hwa!" he called out, still not realising that he hadn't gone to regular sleep. "help!"

seonghwa's footsteps were pounding on the stairs within seconds, scared that something terrible had happened and sighing in relief when he saw mingi calmly sitting on the floor.

"what's wrong, pup?" seonghwa wondered, sitting down on the floor with him and brushing his messy and sweaty hair from his face.

"c-can't walk," mingi admitted shyly, somehow still managing to look up at seonghwa even at the same height. "legs feel all funny."

"your body is completely exhausted, baby," the older explained, smiling at him and leaning forward to give a soft kiss. "you even passed out right after you came. try to get as much rest as you can."

"oh," he sighed, giggling at how silly he deemed it. "carry me downstairs?"

"i've got you, sweetheart," seonghwa promised, struggling for a moment and then lifting him. mingi grabbed onto him with weak arms, every single one of his nerves feeling like they were tingling. "you must be hungry."

as if on purpose, mingi's stomach growled right after he said it. "did you put all your effort into a meal again?"

seonghwa smiled, sitting him down on the counter and giving him another kiss. (i only just now realised he's still naked but we can live with that.) "i always put in my best effort for you."

mingi giggled, puckering his lips and immediately receiving another kiss.

"you did so good for me all week," seonghwa cooed, setting down the plate he had made him in front of him. "want me to feed it to you? your arms must be tired too."

he just agreed on it, taking what seonghwa fed him and still sleepy. "did hwa pick a movie already?"

"i thought we could watch brave, but if you want a different one you should tell me," the older smiled, giving him another bite. "god, you're such a perfect puppy."

"brave is fine," mingi agreed, finishing the plate and reaching his arms out for seonghwa to pick him up again. "you're so warm, comfy."

seonghwa cooed at him, letting him down slowly on the couch and kissing his slightly exposed forehead. "go snuggle up on the couch, i'll get your stuffy."

mingi did so, not able to do much else than curl up anyways with his body still sensitive and exhausted.

a moment later seonghwa came back with a pompompurin plushie, his matching boxers and a soft yellow hoodie, wanting to at least get some clothes on him.

he helped him into the material, letting mingi hold his shoulders tight for balance as he stepped into the boxers and sat him back down to pull the hoodie over his head.

"there we go, sorry for not giving you pants, i love your legs too much." seonghwa sheepishly confessed, laying down and taking mingi between his legs, the younger holding the pompompurin plushie.

"pervert." mingi mumbled, giggling softly.

-

i am so tired im gonna nap