26

"you're not angry?" hongjoong asked again, watching him shake his head and nodding slowly.

wooyoung sighed softly. "i love you, hongjoong. i let you help and i don't mind if san decides he needs you more at that moment, you handled it well and made him feel better, you're a good boy."

hongjoong nodded thankfully, shifting underneath the sheets and wooyoung carefully turning to lay on his back, san going along with the movement and cuddling against his side instead.

"come here," he invited, hongjoong moving to place his head on his chest and laying his arm on it. "let's just sleep, yeah? you must be tired too."

the other nodded, staring ahead for a moment before closing his eyes and shifting to get in a more comfortable position. "sleep well, woo."

+

while sleeping, hongjoong had accidentally fully rolled on top of him, san drawn back from the both of them a little and at one point even turning his back to them; he didn't have control over his sleeping habits.

hongjoong was the first to wake up, confused for a moment and pushing away from wooyoung.

he rubbed his eyes open, sitting up and looking at the two of them; watched how wooyoung immediately turned to the side and somehow managed to find him again.

the boy just smiled, pushing up from the bed and leaving the room, walking right into yunho and latching onto him for a hug. "i missed you."

"i missed you too, baby," yunho replied, returning the hug with a secure hold. "do you want something to eat?"

hongjoong nodded against his chest, sensitive and clingy. yunho told him to jump and wrapped hongjoong's legs around him, making him easy to carry.

"my sweet boy," he cooed, letting him hide his face in his neck. "you must've done so well, i'm so proud."

yunho sat him down on the counter, hongjoong whining softly at the loss of warmth when he pulled back and making grabby hands.

the younger chuckled, pressing a kiss to his cheek. "just until i finish making your food, then you can cling to me again." he promised.

"want you," hongjoong breathed, pouting and moving his hips against nothing. "please?"

"you're very cute," yunho laughed, putting a sandwich together for him. "but no, i know you just want me to be close."

hongjoong glared at him, growling softly and looking away, trying to hop off the counter but faltering halfway through because he didn't feel like walking.

"just," he started, interrupted by his own sniffles and yunho immediately in front of him. "i'm sorry, fuck."

"i'm sorry, little one," yunho countered, cupping his jaw. "i didn't know you needed me to take care of you so bad, you can hang on to me, peach."

the older nodded, reaching out his arms again and then being lifted again, hongjoong holding him a lot tighter than last time. "y-yunho."

yunho made a noise of acknowledgement. "i'm right here, darling," he promised, neglecting the plate when he knew another one of the boys would snatch it.

-

hongjoong baby this is 100% me projecting