49

seonghwa pulled back slightly before he pushed in with one long thrust, mingi sobbing and screaming as he gripped the older's arms tighter.

"did i hurt you?" seonghwa immediately stressed, bending over and pressing their foreheads together. "do you need me to pull out? let's take a warm bath instead, okay?"

mingi opened his eyes, smiling fondly and moving so he could kiss seonghwa again. "you just surprised me, that's all. and i was the one who asked for you to do it."

"are you too full, maybe?" the older tried, barely even processing mingi's words with how worried he was. "is it too much? is it too far inside?"

"seonghwa," mingi pulled him. "i'm fine, okay? it feels really full, but i like it. you're making me feel really good. it's really cute how nervous you are."

"o-okay," seonghwa smiled, wobbly and wrecked. "so this is all okay? i'm making you feel g-good?"

mingi nodded, gasping when seonghwa slightly started moving his hips. "oh," he breathed, squeezing seonghwa's arms again. "oh, y-you're moving inside of me!"

"i am," the older agreed, continuing the slight movements and adoring his breathy moans. "you like it?"

"gigi loves it," mingi panted, pushing back against his cock and turning his face to the side. "f-feels so good, fuck! go faster, i-i want more."

seonghwa followed the demand, watching his face scrunch up as he went faster and how mingi turned his head even more to slightly hide his face in the pillow under him.

"you look so fucking hot right now," seonghwa cursed, changing his thrusts to be harder and deeper, speeding up to make some sounds of their skin slapping together. "and so tight, god i just wanna fill you up with my cum."

mingi whined, hiding his face behind his hands as his cock kept twitching. "p-please! gigi wants to cum, please!"

he hadn't been able to help himself from slipping just a little, not wanting to be disobedient and cum without permission.

seonghwa marvelled at him, unable to stop the way he started thrusting faster. "you're gonna cum untouched?" he asked. "of course you can cum, baby."

the younger arched his back when seonghwa's cock brushed over his prostate again, biting on his fingers so he wouldn't moan too loud as he came.

"k-keep fucking me, fuck," mingi begged, feeling the way seonghwa's hips had slowed for just a moment but were now speeding up after his request. "you feel so good, hwa."

"you look so pretty when you cum on my cock, jesus christ," seonghwa growled, grip on mingi's hips bruising as his thrusts became sloppy and careless. "i'm gonna cum, baby, you're so fucking tight and warm."

"oh, fuck yes," the younger moaned, so lewd and dirty. "cum in me, please, i want it so bad."

seonghwa gave him a few more thrusts before he came as well, pushing deep inside and stilling with heavy breaths, his chest heaving.

"god," seonghwa laughed, leaning down to hug him and kissing his shoulder. "you did really really good for me, my good boy."

-

hehe now the aftercare