50

once seonghwa had pulled out and disregarded the condom he went to take care of mingi, cleaning his stomach from the cum and pressing kisses to his tummy after every wipe.

"we should take a bath," he demanded, lifting mingi in his arms bridal style and carrying him to the bathroom. "and i will give you a massage after, no protesting."

mingi just hummed, too tired to do anything about and just wrapping his arms around his neck instead. "thank you for taking care of me, hwa. i really really enjoyed having sex with you."

"you're gonna keep repeating it, aren't you?" he asked, amused by the words.

"no," mingi giggled. "just because we had sex doesn't mean i'm gonna keep talking about how we had sex because we both know we just had sex."

seonghwa smiled, the bath running by now and mingi demanding to be lifted again, wrapping his legs around his waist.

when the bath was ready seonghwa sat the both of them down, mingi laying on his chest in the bath so that his butt was poking above the water just a little.

"can you push my butt down? it's cold," he requested, feeling seonghwa's hands move to press down on him. "thank you."

the older simply couldn't hold his boyfriend's ass without kneading it, squeezing and moving the flesh to his own desire.

"you want me again? i'm still opened up," mingi invited, pressing back against his hands. "and i always want you, just so you know that."

"no more for you for today," seonghwa smiled, stopping his movements and mingi turning in his arms until his back was pressed against his chest. "i'll have to take care of you for the next week, you're probably gonna be sore."

"it's gonna be fine," the younger promised, holding seonghwa's hands where they were clasped together on his stomach. "a-and i'm probably gonna wanna get fucked a lot for the coming few weeks, because i really liked it."

"good to know, puppy boy," he mused, rubbing his tummy because he remembered exactly how scared mingi had been he'd go through the skin. "let's just hide in our room for the week then, hm?"

"y-you'd do that for me?" mingi wondered, looking over his shoulder slightly with big eyes. "we could just stay in bed and fuck all week?"

"of course, if that's what you want," seonghwa promised, placing kisses over his marked up neck. "we can take a break from real life and just be together."

"w-wow," the younger stammered, turning so he could cuddle into him just a little. "i really look forward to it."

"should we get out of the bath and get you back in our bed, then?" he suggested, already shifting a little bit. "i've gotta make sure i make love to you enough, hm? can't leave my puppy needy."

"just a little longer," mingi suggested. "a-and i still need my princess parts a little cleaner."

"go on all fours," seonghwa instructed, helping him get in the position and taking the shower head, turning it on and waiting for it to warm up as he spread his cheeks before directing it at his hole, mingi yelping softly. "good good boy."

-

i love kim chi (the drag queen)