64

"master's going to cum, puppy," hongjoong warned, yunho's eyes flickering between his face and his cock, opening his mouth subconsciously in the hope to catch some. "good boy."

"please cum on me." yunho said in a voice so meek and beautiful that hongjoong couldn't stop himself from doing it, making sure he covered his chest with it properly and even raising so he could maybe get some in his mouth.

"you're beautiful," he whispered when he finished, the taller's face streaked with his cum and his cheeks flushed red from the sight. "my beautiful baby boy."

the younger giggled, making an awfully sinful face that hongjoong had to kiss sweetly. "we should clean you up, hm?"

"o-okay," yunho agreed, knowing he must look messy with the cum on his face and closing his eyes as he felt hongjoong gently starting to wipe it away. "puppy r-really liked this scene."

"good to know, lovely," hongjoong mused, throwing the tissue aside and then taking a wet wipe to clean away the rest. "master liked it too, but that might just be because of how cute you looked."

yunho giggled again, forming a pout that earned him another sweet kiss, satisfied and happy. "can puppy take care of you? promise to be gentle."

"alright, baby," he agreed, his face and body fully cleaned up and sitting back. "what are you gonna do, hm? how are you taking care of master?"

"wanna clean up his hole a-and make sure it doesn't hurt!" yunho exclaimed happily. "and then gotta cover him in kisses for making puppy feel so good."

"god, you're gonna kill me one day," hongjoong groaned, climbing off of him and watching him eagerly sit up. "go ahead, baby. protect your master like you want."

he was guided onto all fours and then felt yunho starting to carefully wipe between his cheeks, touch almost uncertain when he was barely ever allowed to touch him there. "good?"

"yes, baby, you're doing a good job," he promised, making sure to stay in his position as not to scare his lover. he felt a soft kiss being placed on his cheek and he smiled. "don't get distracted."

yunho made a small noise of protest, kissing his cheek again before licking and then biting down gently, holding his thighs as he went freely.

"stop it, pup," hongjoong demanded, voice stern and scaring yunho enough to stop immediately. "don't do things i didn't give you permission for."

he whimpered again, sad that he kept being bad and not even thinking as he laid down on the sheets instead, neglecting his process concerning hongjoong as he curled into himself. "m so sorry."

"puppy," he cooed, right in front of him as soon as he noticed yunho wasn't behind him anymore. "why are you so sensitive today, hm? what happened?"

"j-just wanna be a good boy," yunho cried into his hands, curling up even more and feeling even worse now that he wasn't even properly taking care of him. "keep messing up."

-

oh poor thing