41

"hwa?" mingi asked softly, shuffling in his place again in a shy action. "c-could we maybe have a codeword, for when i'm ready? i don't think i'll ever have enough courage to actually say it."

"a codeword?" seonghwa wondered, interested in the conversation, teasing him with a slight grin. "i don't know what you mean with 'ready', puppy boy."

"ready for t-the thing," he pouted, folding his arms together. "you know what i mean! the one for the big boys."

seonghwa chuckled, ruffling his hair. "you're so fucking adorable, oh my god," the older groaned. "makes me want to bite you, puppy."

mingi squealed, covering his face to hide his blush and lowering his head. "d-don't say things like that when i'm finally tough enough to talk to you about dirty things!"

"i just can't help myself, i'm sorry," seonghwa grinned, pulling him into his lap. "god, if only i could mark you up, hm? cover you in bites and let everybody know you're mine to fuck. but you're so so shy to let me, and that's completely okay."

he made a soft strained noise. "i-i like the idea of walking around all marke- all like that, but i wouldn't know what to say when people ask me about it!"

the older gave in, holding his waist to make mingi straighten up at the contact. "so, a codeword so my shy baby can let mommy know when he's ready to get ruined, right?"

"you didn't have to say it like that," mingi mumbled, hiding his face again just as he was starting to let his hands down. "but yes, a codeword."

"have you thought of a word already then, sweetheart?" seonghwa wondered, thumbs digging into his skin slightly. "can you tell me?"

"c-candy," he whispered, letting another noise slip when seonghwa squeezed him lightly. "so i can tell mommy t-that i want candy. i'm sorry, it's stupid."

seonghwa reached up, ripping his hands away from his face for the first time and tugging him down to crash their lips together.

mingi sounded surprised, searching for the sweetness he had gotten used to in the action and finding it with the gentle smile against his mouth.

he dared to lean into it, falling forward against seonghwa a little and shifting on his lap.

the older pulled back and mingi pulled back a whine just before it slipped out, watching seonghwa smile at him fondly. "god, i'm going to fuck you so hard you forget your name."

"seonghwa!" he panicked, his eyes wide as he clasped both his hands over the older's mouth. "stop being so dirty, o-or i might do something stupid!"

his eyes widened even more when he felt a hand drop from his waist and squeaked as it landed on his ass moments later.

"please stop," mingi pleaded, overwhelmed by humiliation from just a single spank. "i-i can't."

"are you okay?" seonghwa worried, waiting until mingi nodded before pulling him against his chest. "i'm sorry, puppy, i shouldn't overwhelm you."

mingi sniffled, nodding against his neck. "you are very mean to me, mommy."

-

:)))))) where tf is the woosan :)))))))