45

they made it to the bedroom, mingi's legs giving out for a second when he saw the setup and seonghwa catching him on his way to the ground.

"your legs are already so weak for me," he teased, mingi squawking yet helpless in his hold. "that's okay, you won't be able to walk very well when i'm done with you."

"stop making it sound like you're going to kill me," mingi whined as he got laid down on the bed. "it makes it even scarier."

"it's not scary," seonghwa smiled, caressing his side softly. "it's just gonna be me stuffing you full with my cock, that's all."

"don't talk like that!" he scolded, shivering at the soft touch. "t-this is exactly why i was too shy to ask, because you always talk like this and i can barely say anything."

"are you upset because of it?" the older wondered, eyebrows slightly furrowed. "because i don't mind that you don't talk much, but if it bothers you we can do something about it."

"it does bother me, yes," mingi replied, glaring at him. "i want to make you flustered as well! i just feel boring now."

"you're not boring, but i can let you talk to me," seonghwa smiled, crawling so he would hover over mingi. "tell me what you want to do me, or what you want me to do to you."

mingi nodded, swallowing thickly. "i-i want-" he stammered, looking away from seonghwa. "i want you to- to kiss me."

seonghwa made a noise, hiding his face in mingi's neck for once. "that was so cute," he complained. "adorable, really, fucking hell."

"it's supposed to be hot," the boy complained, pulling seonghwa back from his neck so he could look him in the eyes. "i want to be sexy, not cute."

"okay, okay, i'm sorry," seonghwa apologised, nuzzling their noses together. "say something again, i'm listening."

he kept eye contact that time, trying to keep his face straight. "i want you to fuck me."

the older stared back for a moment before his eyes widened and he sputtered. "you just can't help being cute!"

mingi huffed, closing his eyes to block him out, ignoring him that way. "i'm not talking to you."

"how am i supposed to fuck you if you can't even talk to me?" he wondered. "or am i going to have to fuck your words out of you?"

"just, wait," mingi stopped, opening his eyes again. "t-this is not going how i wanted, i'm-i'm really overwhelmed."

"okay, i'm sorry," seonghwa apologised, pushing up a little to give him more space. "do you want to take a break? need some water or anything else?"

"n-no," he denied, cupping his face. "this is great, but i just can't handle both my own nerves and then the idea that everything's been going wrong today."

"tell me," the older invited, cocking his head to the side. "what has been going wrong?"

mingi blushed, covering his face with one hand and peeking through his fingers. "w-when cleaning myself and dressing up, it was all-" he stammered. "i really wanted you with me."

-

i lied last author's note