33

"try to touch?" yeosang requested, scared and still looking in the mirror. he watched his hand travel down his body to get close to his misshapen dick. "gentle, please."

jongho smiled, folding his fingers down until only his index was left, watching carefully so that he could avoid the damaged parts and only brushing his fingers along the untouched ones.

"does that feel nice, hm?" jongho checked, still following the forced path. "doesn't hurt?"

"feels good," yeosang breathed, looking down to watch how he touched him exactly. "m sorry it's not normal."

"i don't need it to be normal," he denied, following the path back up when he had reached the bottom. "i just need it to be you, it'll be perfect."

yeosang's breath wavered when he brushed over his tip, he was so nervous. so far the had only played with his nipples because any time they tried something else it went slightly wrong.

he knew it wouldn't be enough to get him to cum (which he hadn't done in years) and it made him anxious for what would happen.

"j-jongho," he stammered, pressing back against him so the younger quickly drew his hand back. "m not gonna cum."

the younger hummed, guiding him to lay on his back, removing him from the mirror. "don't be so quick to decide, okay? you don't even have to cum."

yeosang made a soft noise as jongho kissed down his body, quicker than the older would want to but still ravaging the moment.

he stuck out his tongue so it would be flat and licked a long stripe up his cock, yeosang letting out a few panicked noises. "did that hurt?"

"n-no," yeosang denied, searching for his hand and gripping on tight once he got it. "felt weird."

"tell me as soon as it hurts," jongho pressed, using a hand to smooth circles over his tummy. "i don't want my perfect baby in any pain."

yeosang nodded in agreement, watching as jongho stuck out his tongue again and licked over him once more, never breaking their eye contact.

at least it hurt less than the first time they had tried something; the scars more healed now and at least allowing for it to be touched a little.

jongho let out a breathy laugh, fanning over his cock before he experimentally licked over his cut-through frenulum.

"t-that hurts!" yeosang cried out, the younger shushing him and going up a little, avoiding where his slit had been forced to deepen with knives and other methods as he licked over the sensitive head.

"is that okay?" he checked, quite literally exploring his body and the way it worked. "do you like it when i just lick at your sensitive little tip?"

yeosang nodded, cheeks red and hot and his mouth opened in a silent moan.

jongho kept giving kitten licks to it as he moved his hand so he could thumb on the part on the other side of his slit; stimulating his head fully.

the boy kept panting, almost hyperventilating as he squeezed jongho's hand tight for support.

-

hehe