67

"i'm not really into the aspect where i don't get to touch at all, i'm sorry," wooyoung paused the scene, a sheepish smile on his face because he knew better than to put himself in a situation that made him uncomfortable. "is that okay?"

san smiled. "you don't have to do anything you don't like," he promised, fiddling with his hands a little before daring to reach out and grabbing his hand. "we can touch each other."

"good," wooyoung chuckled, using his free hand to brush the back of his fingers over san's face. "your skin is soft, darling."

his eyes fluttered shut at the touch, leaning against wooyoung and sighing softly. "i-i don't think i'm ready to dom you yet, i'm sorry for leading you on."

"we didn't do anything yet, you're completely fine," he shushed, moving his hand from his face to brush through his hair. "and i told you, i don't have a subspace. it's not that bad if you want to stop, i won't be offended."

"okay," san whispered, laying down slowly and putting his head on wooyoung's chest, sighing softly. "thank you."

"you don't want to play at all today?" wooyoung asked, just for confirmation and free of judgement. san hummed.

"i-i'd like it if my reward was just cuddling," he confessed, closing his eyes at the gentle touch in his hair, scratching and massaging his scalp. "i don't sleep very well without you."

"poor thing," the younger cooed, pulling him a little closer and san humming once more in satisfaction. "take a nap right here, all warm and safe."

"okay," san whispered, playing mindlessly with wooyoung's sweater, twisting his fingers into it. "i-i'll go take a nap, if you don't mind."

wooyoung chuckled, peeling san's hand from his sweater and intertwining their fingers. "why would i suggest it if i mind, silly?"

san giggled, letting his hand be held. he squeezed it gently, confirming the touch was there. "i don't know."

"now, how about you dream about being the careless little puppy you are, hm?" wooyoung smiled, playing with his fingers the best he could while san clung to them. "so happy and unbothered."

he hummed, nuzzling against his chest further and nipping at the cotton. "sleepy."

"of course you are," he said, shifting a little so san could lay more comfortably. "puppies need lots of sleep, baby."

the boy giggled, feeling guilty in the back of his mind that he was being so subby when he had barely given wooyoung the chance to, whining subconsciously.

wooyoung shushed him, moving his hand to his hair and scratching gently at his scalp. "it's okay, puppy. just go to sleep with mommy, it's okay."

san whispered something he didn't understand, but as the boy's face relaxed and his hand stopped squeezing wooyoung's, he decided he didn't want to bother asking.

"poor puppy," wooyoung whispered when he was sure he had fallen asleep. "you don't have to be tough for me, i really don't mind it that you're so tiny."

he made a small noise in his sleep, almost seeming like an answer and momentarily having wooyoung worried that he had woken him up on accident.

-

hhhhhhgrrrrrkyaaaadasj