53

mingi had grown confident over the past week. where he had started as being almost too shy to move he was now riding seonghwa with small movements.

he couldn't remember how many times he came in that week, he wasn't able to take care of himself at all.

seonghwa needed to remind him to go to the bathroom and had to keep track of how much he ate and drank.

but he could tell mingi was having fun. he was having the time of his life trying out all the positions and finding new ways to make it feel even better. seonghwa didn't mind too much either.

mingi had collapsed on his chest while he had been riding him, sobbing about how good it felt and seonghwa taking over the lead.

"such a good toy for me," seonghwa mused, his tone mocking him. "just a hole for mommy to use."

the younger couldn't stop crying, so overstimulated and overwhelmed so he wasn't even able to cling onto him anymore.

"i-i'm gonna pass out," mingi stammered, feeling more dizzy with each second that passed. "g-god, gigi feels so good."

seonghwa had no remorse, continuing his thrusts and forcing the both of them towards their orgasm. "do as you want," he mocked. "i'm not gonna stop fucking you."

he would, by the way. if mingi passed out he would stop and clean him up, cover him up and tuck him in as he would get him some things for once he woke up.

but they had talked it over, and unless mingi actually lost consciousness they had agreed not to stop.

this was their last round, mingi almost feeling sad that their special week would be over soon and strongly having to remind himself that they could have sex more often.

mingi didn't even notice when he came, nothing even came out, leaving his cock twitching and straining in a dry orgasm.

he was drifting in and out of consciousness for what felt like hours before he lost the control and passed out.

it took a moment for seonghwa to notice, but he stopped as soon as he did, honestly surprised despite the warning.

"oh, puppy," he cooed, slipping out of his ruined hole and not even bothering to take off the condom before he was going to the bathroom. "oh my god."

seonghwa took a bunch of towels with him, wetting some of them and making his way back to mingi, wiping him clean of the mess.

he put some lotion on the parts of his skin that were visibly irritated, gently rubbing it in and keeping him naked, making sure he kept warmth as he drew the duvet over him.

leaning down, he pressed a few kisses to mingi's face, leaving him to get his rest and knowing mingi would come look for him as soon as he woke up.

instead he made himself useful, made sure the couch would be comfortable if they cuddled there and prepared a meal that mingi could eat once he came down.

-

hmmmmm