48

agreeing on using the special lube might've been mingi's best decision. the tingling kept him excited and on edge, and he felt much more sensitive to the fingers.

seonghwa had worked up to three digits in no time, fucking him with them and making him squirm around.

"do you like this, princess?" seonghwa wondered, holding his hip with his free hand. "are you enjoying yourself?"

mingi hummed, another few moans slipping out. "i-it feels so good like this, your fingers are so deep!"

"oh, you're so sweet for me," the older cooed, feeling around his walls and pressing deeper until mingi suddenly gasped and arched. "there we go. that's what you need."

the lube carried through to his prostate, the nerves more sensitive and tingling slightly to make mingi completely lose his mind, drooling over himself on accident.

"you're getting so wet for my cock," seonghwa purred, massaging his prostate with slow circles. "it's not too much, right? it still feels good?"

mingi nodded, his eyes still squeezed shut because he would cry as soon as he opened them. "s-so good, hwa. gigi loves it so much, feels so good."

"do you think you're ready, princess?" he wondered, fingers still massaging his insides. "if you want just my fingers for a little longer that's okay, you can get used to the feeling for as long as you'd like."

"i-i'm ready," mingi promised, mewling at the kiss her received and whining softly when seonghwa pulled his fingers back. "you'll be gentle, right?"

"of course i will," seonghwa smiled, giving him another soft peck as he put on a pre-lubed condom, still adding the special lube. "i'll be going very slow, so you can tell me when it hurts and we can take a break."

mingi nodded, pursing his lips together out of habit. "i trust you, hwa," he replied. "a-and i want you to take me, really really bad."

"you're so fucking cute," he cursed, lining up with his entrance and slowly starting to push in. "tell me when it hurts, that's the only thing i ask."

he sealed the promise with another brief kiss, flinching slightly the deeper seonghwa went. "a-ah, pause there."

seonghwa was halfway inside and it was overwhelming, mingi feeling like he was about to go right into his organs with how deep it was. "you okay?"

"d-deep," mingi stammered, hiding his face in his hands again. "you're so deep, i-i feel like you'll go through my tummy."

the older hummed, placing his hand on his stomach and rubbing softly. "that won't happen, i'll be careful, okay? tell me when i can go further."

"please, do everything at once," he requested. "even if i ask you to stop, please just go until it's all in."

"are you sure?" seonghwa worried, his hold on his hips subconsciously tightening. "it might hurt and you're probably not going to be able to walk tomorrow."

"i'm sure," mingi promised, hands lightly grabbing seonghwa's forearms. "please, hwa. i want you, this is everything i've ever wanted."

"okay," the older agreed, nodding and taking a few deep breaths. "i've got you."

-

:( softest softest babies