Chapter 2

After doing ok the work he sent me I sent it to the email he gave me I told him I was going for lunch which he didn't acknowledge me at all while I was speaking and shooed me away like I was this annoying bug.

I caught up to Elizabeth where she invited me to have lunch with her we went to this great Indian restaurant where I had curry chicken and biryani rice and she just had the stew cow.

"So how is it working for MR. RODRIGUEZ" she literally said is name like he was this God well he is a Greek God but not like he is the almighty, I kinda hate his attitude it stinks but I can't tell Elizabeth that she might tell him but I like Elizabeth and I think I can trust her but for now I'll just tell a little white lie.
"He's kinda nice but a little bossy, eh nothing I can't handle" well that was not a lie at all

"Its nice that you actually told me the truth most of the past assistant would tell me how kind is because they were mainly afraid that I would tell him what you guys said but you,  your really something" what would have happened if I had told her this complete made up story she probably would never talk to me again.
"So do you think Mr. Boss man likes you" I nearly choked on my drink

"What?? No , no, no I don't even think he likes seeing me much less liking me in that way , No he does not like me"

"Oh come on your so attractive , how can he not like you , he might find you attractive but you don't know it yet" she did that weird thing with her eyebrows , she's so annoying but I like her and I think she would be a really great friend hopefully she likes me enough to be her friend.
"Can we please stop talking about this and I highly doubt it that he actually finds me attractive"

  Mr. Rodriguez P.O.V

Damn it , now I can't get that stupid girl out of my head I just need a little distraction probably I should call Mindy , nope scarlet then no she's a little too clingy what the heck I need someone right now to get this girl out of my mind

Every time I think of her I remember her beautiful dark brown eyes, her round beautiful face and that her black long hair let's not talk about those rosy plumped lips that I'm dying to kiss and her beautiful caramel skin she's on the thicker side of women but that just enhances how curvy she is I would never refer to her has fat because she looks way better than those skinny girls.

Oh god no I'm thinking of her too much now I need scarlet.
"Scarlet, My office now"  I can easily call scarlet anytime I want because she works in my building.

"You called me, baby" she said using her seducing voice , I  immediately looked at her and she started to walk slowly to my desk when she was finally there , she started to kiss me everywhere I kissed her back just to get this girl out of my head.

I heard a light knock but was too busy at the moment to answer , I heard the door open and a sharp intake of breath we both stopped what we were doing to see who it was.

"I'm sorry boss"
"Get out" she ran out quickly feeling embarrassed,  why did she have to see that
"So that's the new assistant she looks really ugly and is very fat" she started to laugh but realised I didn't take it funny and she suddenly stopped.
"She looks way better than you" wait what I'm actually defending her I got up which made scarlet fall straight on her butt because she was on my lap.

I went to the door and left the office that is a sign to Scarlet that she is no longer needed , I went next door to see Ms.brown working on her computer knowing that I'm in the room she stand up with a serious expression and no emotion
"Why did you come in my office unannounced?? The next time you do that again you will be fired"
"Sit I knocked but you didn't answer so I thought_ _"
"I don't care whatever you thought next time wait for an answer" she nodded and started back on her work, I slowly walked to her chair and turned it dangerously fast

We were so close that I could even kiss her if I wanted to not that I wanted to I kinda wanted to but I must be professional. I zeroed in on her eyes and said,

"What ever you saw today, if I hear it around the office I will hold you accountable, do you understand"

"Yes boss you will not hear it, well not from me" she said and turn her head back to the computer without any emotion.

She looks a little upset but why I did nothing wrong but who cares I'm the boss not her. I got up and went back to my office, well scarlet does know how to take a hint.

Vote and comment hope you guys like the story so far, it's my first time writing a story so tell me how I'm doing.😍❤❤