chapter 24

Rose P.O.V

It has been a week now since I saw Shawn with Mindy I haven't been to work at all , I've been just sitting in this hotel room and watching a lot of Netflix movies and living on chips.

Seeing that I haven't been showing up to work Elizabeth was worried so she phoned me, I told her everything she was so mad and calling Shawn a dick and a loser I only hummed in response I know he cheated on me but I can't  get myself to call him a dick or talk of him in a low manner I still care about him, even though a part of me wishes he was going through the hurt and pain I go through on a daily basis , I get up every morning and a tear has to roll down my cheeks.

I can bet he's not going through anything probably he has moved on already with Mindy and there going to have the happily ending.

Man are cruel and evil and don't care what they do to a woman when they just go around and sleep with whoever they want whenever they want and I think it's unfair that they get to treat us that way.

     Shawn P.O.V

I can't believe that I've spent one whole week without rose and it feels terrible, meetings are just annoying to me right now signing contracts is just boring now, I hardly eat.

Every morning I get up it's a daily reminder that rose is no longer in my life, I no longer get to smell her cooking which I miss so much, I used to be happy to go home at night because I knew rose would be there but now I actually just want to bury myself in work, there's no point in going home to a empty house.

I'm in my office right now with my dad where he's interrogating me on what did I do to rose to make her leave? I told him nothing, but he said why would a woman just up and leave you for nothing you had to do something. He thinks he's helping but he's only making it worse.

"Dad your not helping" I yelled angrily.
"You watch your tone with me I'm still your father" he stated,  I said a quick sorry and Leaned back in my chair with a frustrated sound.

She's probably happy right now while I'm here stressing but I don't care if it takes me to kneel down and beg her to come back to me I would, yeah I'm that desperate.

"Did she leave you anything or she just up and left" with my father's question I remembered about the letter she left me luckily I have it here with me, I handed it over to him, knowing that wouldn't help, I've read it over a bunch of times and I still font get why she left.

After reading the letter my dad looked up looking confused.
"Why did she say I hope you and Mindy are happy" he asked
"I don't know, I was trying to see what she meant by that but came up with nothing"

As my father was about to reply , I saw Elizabeth come in she's a good friend of rose so we've talked a couple of times. She looked at me with this angry look, like a predator about to pounce on its prey.

" Why would you dog out my friend like that, she's done so much for you and this is how you repay her by cheating her you are such a dick" she said.

"What do you mean I cheated on rose" I said looking at both her and my father I would never cheat on rose.

"Don't play dumb with me, she saw you kissing up on Mindy if it wasn't for the sake of my job that girl would be six feet under and preparing to say hello to Lucifer" she said with venom,wait what I didn't kiss Mindy while I was with rose.

"I never kissed Mindy while I was with rose nor with any other girl for that matter" I stated to her.

"Think again pretty boy because I think I'm getting ready to lose my job, do you want to join Mindy Mr. Rodriguez, we might have talked in the past but my friendship with rose is way more important" she stated very Cleary, I started thinking way back in my mind where I ever kissed Mindy.

"Wait a minute, the day that rose had a headache and couldn't come to work, Mindy was in my office that day  and she kissed me" I said , remembering everything clear has crystal, my dad looked at me with disappointment.

"Finally , you admit it your nothing but a cheater" Elizabeth spat.
"No you guys got it all wrong, she kissed me but I pushed her off me, i can prove it to you follow me"

My dad and Elizabeth, followed me straight to the security post I found the security in charge of the camera footage I told him to play back last week Monday footage of my office.

And there you saw rose pushed her head inside the office and it looked like Mindy saw her and like the bitch she is she kissed me but rose left before she could even see me push Mindy off me.

"Omg, I'm so sorry for cursing you out  like that and I would still like to work here" Elizabeth said, my dad was smiling he pat my back, I told the security that I need this printed on a CD he did it a few minutes, I need to show this to rose only if I knew where she was.

"Elizabeth if you want your job here your gonna tell me where rose is" I said with all seriousness to Elizabeth.

"Rose is going to kill me, she's at the Richards hotel" Elizabeth stated, I pulled her with me because I know if i go alone she won't let me in, my dad came along as well.

I drove us straight there we got the room number and went up.

Elizabeth knocked and then I heard my sweet rose asked.
"Who is it"
"Its Elizabeth" we heard footsteps coming to the door and then it was open.

She had a smile on her face but it was gone when she saw me.
"Please don't kill me" I heard Elizabeth say.
"Seriouy , what are they doing here I trusted you I thought you were my friend" rose said angrily.

Well this is going to be fun.