Chapter 9

Rodriguez P.O.V

Yesterday was really something I didn't even know that rose was a twin much less that she lost her whole family in an accident, I respect her so much more because it really takes someone that strong to overcome all those trials in life and still manage to put on a bright face . I barely look happy most of the times.

This morning I was heading down to the kitchen where I happen to see rose again but this time everything  was set up already and ready to part take of.
"Good morning" rose said once she noticed that I was in the room.
"Good morning , this look lovely"
She smile and said a quick thank you .

I took my seat and started to eat but I noticed something different about rose she looked much happier and a little relieved I wonder why??

She began to say something " so I was wondering since we have no meetings today and we have a little free time would you like to go to the beach"
"What makes you think that I would like to go to the beach" she took a second to answer but came up with a clever one.

"I just thought that you would like a tan since your skin is a little pale" she stated smirking , always the one to have a great come back.
"Fine I'll come but for your information my skin is perfectly fine."
She only shook her head and left the room saying that she's gonna change into swim wear I really don't need to do anything much so I just changed into some bottoms and just left my top bare.

"Ok I'm ready" I heard rose shout from upstairs so I looked up and it took all the man in me not to take her right then and there , she was in this two piece which again showed her curves perfectly, she decided to let down her hair which only was an added bonus.
When she was finally at the bottom of the stairs my eyes couldn't get enough they had to roam her whole body.

"Eyes up here" rose stated , making me smirk just a little , I turned on my heel and started to walk to the garage which hold most of my cars , I was aware that rose following me since she doesn't know where to go .
When I opened the garage door I heard a sharp in take of breath.
"All of these are yours" rose asked
"The last time I checked" I know my answer was a little bit too proud but I just can't help it.

  Rose P.O.V

He looked so sexy with only a bottom on it was exactly what I expected when I thought about what was underneath that shirt just pure abs.
God damn , why did he have to be this sexy. I mean why lord?? He's not even that of a great human being .

While he was walking I slowly followed him to where ever he was going i saw that he used a remote to open a door must be a garage but what I didn't expect was for there to be so many cars my head was getting a little dizzy from all those cars .

I had to ask him if they were all his and of course he answered in his proud voice stating that the last time he checked , ugh such a show off.

"Pick one and anyone you pick you will drive" his he for real right now the man who I thought hated me wants me to drive his car.
"That one, the Ferrari" I always like those car they had this wonderful noise when there turned on .
He tossed me the keys which I happily caught and ran to the drivers seat , he got in after we both buckled in and it was time time to drive this baby.

"Ready" I asked
"Just don't wreck my car" he stated I didn't even answer the way how I was excited I drove it kinda slow at first but picked up on the speed when we were on the high way it was so free and amazing , I was laughing so hard that I nearly peed myself , Shawn was only smiling.

After about 15 minutes we were at the beach I got out our towels where we found a perfect spot and placed them there we were laying down for about 10 minutes when he asked
"Wanna go for a swim" I nodded and ran straight into the water where he took his own little time to actually get In the water.

There I swam for about 2 minutes when felt something touching my feet.
"What was that" he was looking at me weird. "Something touched my feet under the water"
"Probably just a seaweed" he stated
" it touched me again" by that time I was up on Shawn.
"You ok"  he asked I nodded
"You know your very cute when your scared" I blushed a little he saw it and plastered that stupid smirk on his face.
He came a little closer where I stepped back a little he pulled me by my waist and there he slowly met my lips and started kissing me I slowly kissed back he was begging for entrance so I let him in where his tongue explored my mouth after we were both out of breath we pulled apart breathing heavily .

Oh my god what have I done I can't be kissing on my boss he looked at me for a second and just swam out of the water leaving me behind he looked a little angry.

I reached up to my lips remembering every moment of the kiss.

"He kissed me"