chapter 22

Shawn P.O.V

I've been loving the time I get to spend with my beautiful girlfriend, I was just coming out of a meeting where I was told that Carl's company is no more I felt bad for my friend so I phoned him to ask how he was doing. He told me not to ever speak to him again and it's better if I leave him alone then he hung up on me.

I kinda blamed myself for not helping him but I knew if I had put my money in his business it would have just gone down the drain, but I still wished I had done something more than just giving him advice.

I phoned rose afterwards so that she could cheer me up she told me that I did the best that I could, and not to  beat up myself about it we said our goodbyes then hung up.

Rose is actually at home right now she had a bad headache so I told her to stay in, it took a lot of time to convince her to stay in but she did comply after I gave her a really hard spank on the ass she got angry and stopped talking to me for a few seconds. I was heading when she finally spoke up and said "be safe" I smiled, she's so caring.

I got to my office and went In where I found Mindy , seriously why can't these girls leave me alone didn't they get the memo that I'm in a serious relationship with a woman ten times beautiful and is a lot sexier.

"Get out" I said not even allowing her to speak she got up and came right infornt of me she looked to door and then kissed me I quickly pushed her off and told her to get out of my office.
She went out smirking.
How I'm i going to tell rose.

   Rose P.O.V

I had a very painful headache this morning so Shawn thought that I should stay home I didn't want to so I wasn't complying at all until he spanked me it really hurt but was a little arousing I pretended to be angry and gave him the silent treatment for a few seconds but I had to tell him to be safe because of how caring I am.

He phoned me and told me about Carl losing his company he was blaming himself about it so I told him not to beat up himself about it.

I couldn't believe that he lost his company, I knew that it was failing but I thought he would just get back up guess he was tired.

I heard how worried Shawn was so I thought that it would be great to see how he was doing and plus my headache was subsiding. So I took his Bentley and drove to the company.

While entering I saw Elizabeth she asked me how I was doing I told her I'm fine she asked me if I heard about Carl losing his company, I told her yes and she only shook her head she told me that she felt bad for him I nodded and said goodbye.

I was at Shawn's office, I opened the door only to see Mindy look at me and then kissed Shawn, I hurriedly closed the door I couldn't stay any longer , I would probably melt right then and there , I ran to the car while crying , tears was clouding my vision. I got in the driver's seat and started crying, I pulled myself together and drove home.

When I got there I packed up all the stuff I had and left the ones he bought me.

I wrote him a letter and left it on the bed , I was crying while writing it I called a cab, I was going to go to my old apartment but I knew he was going to find me so I planned to stay in a hotel, I have enough money to book a room.

When we got there I checked into a sweet and they placed my bags at my room , I ordered a bottle of wine which I finished while crying.

I took up my phone and saw that Shawn left 15 missed calls I ignored it and put my phone on silent so that I won't be bothered.

I went to my bed thinking,
Is this really how it ends. A single tear slid from my cheek.

"Why shawn?" I whispered.

I know this chapter is a little short but I hope you guys enjoy it😚😙❤