Chapter 12

Rose P.O.V

Yesterday was really nice I was eating lunch with Elizabeth and talking gossip she told me that she heard that boss man turned down Carl's offer in investing I his company I was a little shocked because I thought that they were friends but relieved that he didn't make that stupid mistake Carl spends too much time on women than on his company.

Carl also left scarlet and went on to mindy it's a big talk in the company right now,  I kinda feel bad for Scarlet because the money train is no longer running at her station and boss man no longer wants scarlet so I guess she has to try and find someone else that has the dollars but who I'm i kidding no one is going to want her after this.
She uses her body too much.

After saying goodbye to Elizabeth, I was on my way to boss man office when this guy stooped me.
"Hey I'm andrew" he stated
"Hey I'm rose" he smiled and nodded , I saw that boss man was looking at us so I decided to flirt.
"Aren't you a handsome one"  he started to blush and decided to throw one back at me.
"Your very beautiful and since you kinda like me and I like you a whole lot would you like to go on a date with me" oh no he thinks I like him. How do I break this down to him.

"I don't really , umm, umm , like you that way but friends though and I don't think the date thing will work out"  he looked a little sad but only nodded and left .

When I looked back at where Shawn was standing he was gone but a saw his dad leaving his office. I had some document to give him so I was on my way to his office when his dad stopped me and smiled.
"Hi beautiful"
"Hey Mr. Rodriguez" He smiled and said "take care of my son" with that he walked off.

Strange right but I only continued on my way , when I went in the office boss man was sneezing , I said bless you but he responded very rudely, I told him how cute his sneeze and gave him the documents and that he had a meeting.
I also gave him these pills there really good and then I left.

Right now I'm on my way to his house since he's too sick to go to work and has a great assistant I need to help him in his time of need even though he doesn't wants it.

I paid the taxi driver and got out, wow this is not a house but a mansion . I slowly opened the front door but saw no one I called for him about 5 times until I heard a muffled answer.

I went to the room I heard the sound and went in. There he was laying on the bed looking like he was going to die I hurriedly went to his side he looked at me and said.
"Why are you here??"
"To help" I stated which made him groan I started to tidy up his room throwing all his nasty tissues , then I made my way to the kitchen which took a long while to find, I started to make some chicken soup which I know would help him with his cold.

In about 20 minutes it was done I set up the tray and brought it to his bed room.
"I don't want to eat" he was acting like some baby , this big boss was just a big baby on the inside.
"Your gonna eat" I said, I started to try and feed him took a second at first but then he started to comply.

I slowly fed him his soup while I was doing that he was only looking at me like I was an alien.
"Why are you doing this, you want a raise don't you, all you girls ever want is money" he really thinks I'm doing this for money. I gave him another spoon of soup and sat down the bowl.
" I'm not doing this for money, I'm your assistance and it's my job to help you when your in need and I do care about you" I said he looked shocked probably because of the last part but it's true I care about him.

He started to smile a little.
"What"
"You care about me , you care about me" he started to taunt me I only giggled like a child.
"Oh shut up and take your medicine" I gave him , his medicine which cause him to drift to sleep.
"Hey rose , I care about you too" he said before sleeping.

I kissed him on his forehead and left him alone to sleep, I went to my house and came back to spend the night over.

I wonder what the night is going to entail