Chapter 16

Rodriguez P.O.V

Our little make out session was amazing I've never felt this way towards someone at all I think I like rose , I would love to be in a relationship with her but I'm kinda scared to go in one now, because of what happened the last time just thinking about it makes me angry.

I think rose is different though she actually tells me some things that happened in her life , what's her fears and it has been great sharing somethings with her that I thought I would never share in my entire life. She's a great listener and because of that I was able to get many of my secrets across , she understands why I am always so up tight.

Before I knew rose there was this wall that I put up just to not let anybody in but each day rose breaks down that wall piece by piece , it's kinda scary for someone to come into your life and your just letting out everything that you have been holding in for so long. Rose is just different , she makes you want to talk even though your not in the mood , she makes me laugh even when I just want to smash someone head in the wall.

I guess rose is my angel that I've been waiting for so long the missing piece, the person who is going to change everything.

At the moment I'm in my room getting ready for our date night I told her that it's somewhere special , she was so demanding in knowing where we are going but thank God I didn't let up and I had to literally close my eyes because of the puppy eyes she was showing, I might be this dreadful billionaire but I'm a sucker for puppy dog eyes especially if the person is Rose.

I got my tuxedo on with a matching pants, I told rose to dress very formal she only nodded and ran to her room, rose excitement is very catching and her personality is amazing she's so kind. The other day we were walking down the street and she saw this homeless man which she knew, how?? I don't really know she was hugging him not caring if he's dirty or anything, the man was smiling from ear to ear she gave him $500 and also took him shopping , she took him to her apartment to let him have a bath, he change into is new clothes and then we took him to this shelter it was very emotional because of the way she was crying and he was crying and repeating a bunch of thank you but then she said no, thank you.

I wonder why she was thanking him but I just left it, she will tell me when she's ready.

Here I am waiting at the bottom of the stairs ready for my mind to be blown away. I heard the clicking sound of heels so I looked up and what can I say she never disappoints , she was in this beautiful red dress with silver heels she decided to put her hair up which I like better down , while she was walking down the stairs we never lost eye contact. I thought my heart was going to pop out of my chest.

She was finally in front of me where she did a twirl and I saw that the back of the dress was backless and not only that she had a split also a very exquisite dress I see.

"You look beautiful , but there's something missing" she was looking all over to see what was missing, I just smiled and gently turned her around so that her back was facing me. I placed the diamond necklace around her neck and kissed her cheek.
"That's what was missing" I stated, she walked to the mirror to see how it looked.

"Its beautiful , but you didn't have to" she said I only wrapped my hands around her waist and kissed her cheek one more time but before I left I took the pin out that was holding her hair up so that it would fall , now she's even more stunning.

"I like it that way" she only giggled and followed me towards the car.

We were finally at the restaurant where I got around to rose side and opened the door , she looked at the restaurant and smiled I threw my keys to the valet and hold rose tight to my side we entered the restaurant. where we were seated in the back , where I like it.

"So, do you like it" she smiled and reached for my hands.
"Of course it's pretty cute that you took me to a Jamaican restaurant after I told you I grew up in jamaica"
Yes rose told me a lot about herself and I was so shocked to learn that she was from Jamaica, it's a beautiful country. But this is not the only surprise I have for rose.

After finishing our meal I told her that I had another surprise, she was shocked but ready for the other surprise.

I took her to this beautiful garden that was filled with rose , she smiled and picked one she smelled it and giggled.

"Its beautiful Shawn" she said
"Its not near beautiful has the one special rose I know, rose you cameinto my life and changed me and for that I say thank you, I wanted to ask you if" she was eager to hear my question.
"Will you be my girlfriend?" She smiled and said.
"I thought you would never ask" we started kissing while laughing which was very hard to do the kissing part but we got by.

I was so happy to know that the one rose I needed was now in my garden.

Hope you guys share and comment and I love you guys😉😉😙❤